What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Mosque bombed in Gaza. There will be casualties.

Happening under Biden’s nose when he is sitting in Tel Aviv.

Even if they destroy Hamas, they have already radicalised 2 million Palestinians in Gaza to replace Hamas with something even worse

Exactly the Isrealis have traumatised an entire generation, what goes around will come back again.

Hezbollah continues to allow Hamas to launch rockets into Israel from south Lebanon, knowing Hezbollah will suffer the consequences of the Israeli retaliation

Oh please the whole world knows and can see how the so MIGHTY IDF is literally standing outside Gaza with wet pants worrying about a group like Hezbollah.... half of those reserves that IDF called upon are lgbts (he/she/it/them/they),Do you think they gonna fight?
As some member stated earlier PROJECT ISRAEL is OVER....
1. No European or American Jew is coming to live in settlement anymore.
2. Israel security forces and institutions got exposed..
3. World knew it but for the record of history sake this event showed how exposed Israel is without US..
4. Isreal got the message from Muslim world that even the leaders can't dictate the relationship of common Muslim with Israel....
5. It's stamped now that Project Israel is not feasible long term.
6. Will be very interesting if North Korea opens up a front against South Korea which exposes Far east and direct American mainland. So US will most likely let go of Israel in order to defend its Pacific region..

I didnt say,nor did I mean "yes I supported saddam" 🙄

I was replying to zegermans first statement where he said that saddam gassed his own people,to which I replied "yes,and I seem to remember that......."

No offense m8,but I get the feeling that english is not your first language.:tsk:

Even if they destroy Hamas, they have already radicalised 2 million Palestinians in Gaza to replace Hamas with something even worse

Hamas exists BECAUSE of the occupation

The occupation does not exist because Hamas

If Hamas ended tomorrow, the occupation would go on

When a occupied people don't get the option of freedom and independence then resistance is inevitable, if oppression is used then violent resistance is inevitable

Resistance is now inevitable, living alongside Jews who have done nothing but oppress the Palestinians is not tolerable

And keep actions will create deep seated and fervent hatred for them across the world

The western world simpering one sided support for Israel, does not support them,, it infact HIGHLIGHTS THE INEQUALITY of this world and how certain people's are exempt and can commit any crime with impunity
THIS WILL CREATE MORE HATE FOR JEWS THEN ANYTHING ELSE

Some of you might say, Israeli not Jew. I would say get real, when Israel presents itself as the Jew state, it puts a target on the back of every Jew in the world and it's crimes become their crimes

PA officer killed in Israeli incursion of Tulkarem in West Bank:

1697730323031.png

Exactly the Isrealis have traumatised an entire generation, what goes around will come back again.

Even if Hamas is finished in Gaza, there is a high probability that a more brutal organization springs up just based on the conditions there alone.

@Falcon29 does Hamas possess ATGMs? I have seen they possess large numbers of RPGs but these have a limited range (around 500m, still have utility in urban warfare) and will not be able to penetrate Merkava's armour.

Large number of sniper and anti-material rifles, IEDs, ATGMs and FPV drones will enable Hamas to put up extremely strong resistance to a ground invasion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom