What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The best proof the Hamas is responsible for the hospital nombing , is that they stopped talking about the casulties a day after they where proven resposible .

So why is Hamas not reporting those " 500 " killed anymore ?

Why does he not update the numbers of those killed any more. After all, in such cases the numbers keeps updating days after.

Here nothing. Zero. Silnce.

Does that not tell you something ?

Hamas exists BECAUSE of the occupation

The occupation does not exist because Hamas

If Hamas ended tomorrow, the occupation would go on

When a occupied people don't get the option of freedom and independence then resistance is inevitable, if oppression is used then violent resistance is inevitable

Resistance is now inevitable, living alongside Jews who have done nothing but oppress the Palestinians is not tolerable

And keep actions will create deep seated and fervent hatred for them across the world

The western world simpering one sided support for Israel, does not support them,, it infact HIGHLIGHTS THE INEQUALITY of this world and how certain people's are exempt and can commit any crime with impunity
THIS WILL CREATE MORE HATE FOR JEWS THEN ANYTHING ELSE

Some of you might say, Israeli not Jew. I would say get real, when Israel presents itself as the Jew state, it puts a target on the back of every Jew in the world and it's crimes become their crimes

Who cares about "occupation"?
Common people cares about good income and good living standards.
That can be under "occupation".

But now emotions and idiocy take control of Israeli state.

If Gaza people had been enjoyed good living standards, nobody would listen Hamas.

But Israeli dumbfucks act emotionally against their own interests, little idiots.

Who cares about "occupation"?
Common people cares about good income and good living standards.
That can be under "occupation".

But now emotions and idiocy take control of Israeli state.

If Gaza people had been enjoyed good living standards, nobody would listen Hamas.

But Israeli dumbfucks act emotionally against their own interests, little idiots.

They voted for them 20 years ago and than the conditionss where much bettet. There where open borders and investnment coming than Hamas took over,

I gave you the link. Surely as a member of the admin staff, you can find your own comments?

It was a rhetorical question my dear sir. You mentioned Iran, not me.
I have no interests in rehashing the past. The current problems are more pressing.

And that is the exact problem at hand right now, and one that plagues the US and the Western world.

You want to so conveniently forget the land grab and the cause of the problem, and just focus on what is happening now.

Sit down and think for a minute, why is this conflict raging on since decades?

I saw on a YT video yesterday, Israel is like that narcissistic girlfriend that treats you like sh!t but in the end blames you for the breakup.

Imagine, Israel, the occupier, is taking a plea that it is acting in self defence!

If you go and barge into someone's home, you can't really complain if they come out with a shotgun and blow your face.

In the end it's a material problem, it's not a "occupation" problem.

When people wants money they ask everything but money, and talk about freedom, about occupation and another stupid euphemisms.

Israel state wants war and hate because that means USA money.
Hamas wants war and hate because that means Qatar and Iran money.

Israeli people and Gaza people are the useful idiots of corrupt elites, who sell them for money.

if Gaza people had been enjoyed good living standards, nothing had been happened, and that's the solution.

If you get a land without occupation but without bread, you wlll protest as well.
If you have good income, good living standards and money, you will give a fck about "occupation" and politics brainwashing stupid things.

No,it more of an opportunistic thing. Everybody made money out of this war. European countries,Americans,Asians,other Arabs,the Eastern Bloc and non-aligned countries. Everyone. We sold Phantom spare parts to Iran through an intermediary country.
This discussion is different, America and Western Europe wanted to kill Iranians and now They are looking for it too.

The best proof the Hamas is responsible for the hospital nombing , is that they stopped talking about the casulties a day after they where proven resposible .

So why is Hamas not reporting those " 500 " killed ant more ?

Why does he not update the numbers of those killed any more.

After all, in such cases the numbers keeps updating days after.

Here nothing. Zero. Silnce.

Does that not tell you something ?

~
The official of your state admitted the bombings, didn't he ? Did I push him to say so?
Your official felt comfortable with that, due to the fact that Gazans are human animals, didn't your minister say so? Did I push him to say such thing? Isn't that based on the Talmudic teachings? Isn't such rhetoric the same as Nazi?
IBu the way if you have read what I have written on this forum then you would know that I make the distinction between the real Jewish believers like the people who follow solely Thora and Talmudic Jews. As I remember, I called the first group decent people. With all due respect I think that you ain't one of them.
All in all there is no point to argue about the guilt of someone who already admitted that guilt, no?

Oh please the whole world knows and can see how the so MIGHTY IDF is literally standing outside Gaza with wet pants worrying about a group like Hezbollah.... half of those reserves that IDF called upon are lgbts (he/she/it/them/they),Do you think they gonna fight?
As some member stated earlier PROJECT ISRAEL is OVER....
1. No European or American Jew is coming to live in settlement anymore.
2. Israel security forces and institutions got exposed..
3. World knew it but for the record of history sake this event showed how exposed Israel is without US..
4. Isreal got the message from Muslim world that even the leaders can't dictate the relationship of common Muslim with Israel....
5. It's stamped now that Project Israel is not feasible long term.
6. Will be very interesting if North Korea opens up a front against South Korea which exposes Far east and direct American mainland. So US will most likely let go of Israel in order to defend its Pacific region..

Agree with you over all. Scott Ritter is saying that 'Israel is finished but they don't know that yet'. He is also saying--and hoping--that another Rabin forms the next govt after Netanyahu's inevitable fall from power over next few weeks/months.

But I disagree with you on #6: Americans would not let go of supporting Israel because the American power politics revolve around a Military Industrial Complex, the 20% American population Evangelical Christians support for Israel, AND the lobbies like the AIPAC who can destroy politicians' careers even during the Primary Stages of American elections. In short, Israelis are going to bring down America. I almost absolutely believe that in a regional Middle Eastern war, Americans are going to lose big time and Israelis will be gone unless they bring up another Rabin to compromise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom