What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Pakistan should transfer some nuclear weapons to Turkiye.
The nuclear deterrance is the end point of a process. A declaration about reaching the necessary end point of this capacity without completing the stages in that process would only create political problems. And IMO, the hard part is not the mechanism to trigger and initiate the reaction, there are a lot of real challenges, some of which are can be covered in the civilian industrial areas like aerospace and energy, and some of which go back to the MIRV as complex warheads, where Pakistan is now making significant progress. Once Turkiye has made sufficient progress in these areas, it will only be a matter of timing to put the pieces together.

In short, we don't need Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Such an attempt would expose also Pakistan to a very serious international challenge and is not necessary. Their strong political support already means the same thing.

And people say, Hamas didn't kill the innocent Israelis.

If Israeli settlers have been doing this to Palestinians for 75 years (i.e 27,375 days)... And if a few Palestinians did it back to them for even 10 days (i.e. 10/27375 = 0.036%).... I call your comment false equivalency.

Last edited:
Israel-Hamas war: State Department official resigns, citing Biden administration’s ‘destructive’ decisions - POLITICO

@RescueRanger @LeGenD @waz

This is an interesting development that was overlooked. I don't think anyone in the past high-up resigned over this in the past.
US public opinion is actually very pro-Palestinian this time. The MSM is not. But people are fed up with MSM. The Israeli officials statements that showed intent of genocide and their actions have been indefensible. People were rightly disturbed by openly stating they would force Gaza to be without electricity, water, and food, and threatening to bomb aid trucks.

Also calling on 1 million people to leave in 24hours horrified people and people's opinions of Israel has changed. Then the fake stories in the media. And yelling at everyone that interviewed them. They came into this very hot headed and disorganized.

He shud send some fkking aid to his fellow ukranians, where his army is comitting crimes,
A fkking hypocrite putain
Man you sound like a troll

Settlers, that's the official name in the western media. Israelis settled in areas demolished by the Israeli government. They receive automatic weapons and ammunition from the state. And they are occupiers who are also aware that the areas they are settling in are Arab property.

I watched the 10 minute video above. Of course there are things in it that no one can accept, but it is also disinformation. For example, in the middle of the video it is clear that the 2 women were shot at by Israeli soldiers, not Hamas militia, but the video is cut off there. They also refrained from shooting a person who surrendered completely.

This does not legitimize other massacres, but it is very interesting that those who cannot say a word about the fact that one side openly expresses fascist and supremacist rhetoric at the level of the head of state, and that thousands of civilians are being slaughtered by expressing that they see them as creatures lower than animals, magnify the above things and put them at the center of all events. This is called selectivity in perception.

There was a famous general, I can't remember his name now, who said something like I wouldn't use the opportunity to neutralize 499 criminals for 1 innocent person. The IDF, on the other hand, disregards the lives of 499 innocent people for 1 criminal. Anyway, there are Nazi ideologies that don't even consider those 499 innocent people as human beings...
it is repulsing how they are twisting and manipulating everything in order to gain sympathy but free people of the world are not buying their narrative anymore even their own people questioning foundations of israel legitimacy and they are terrified of it and are going in full cenzorship and repression mode. it will not help as nothing did before, truth can not be hidden.

He shud send some fkking aid to his fellow ukranians, where his army is comitting crimes,
A fkking hypocrite putain

Massive and heavy Israeli airstrikes this morning in Gaza:

They kept people busy arguing about 40 babies and now they change peoples focus towards hospital and still bombing. I was trying hard to stay neutral in all this situation but now I can’t no more. Fk Israel fk all Zionist.
Enough is enough this insanity must stop !

Attachments

• 005B5B5E-B60F-4AD1-83FC-646D3F62193A.jpeg
    005B5B5E-B60F-4AD1-83FC-646D3F62193A.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 63
Israeli politician has meltdown and refers to Egypt, Jordan, Syria, African Union, Iran and Turkey as 'terrorist' countries :

He has declared all the remaining states in the Arzı Mevud as terrorists. lol.

There is an old, ottoman era saying here: "The merd-i Kıbtî tells his own story when he is trying to make a statement. In other words, while blaming others, he confess his own sin.

They kept people busy arguing about 40 babies and now they change peoples focus towards hospital and still bombing. I was trying hard to stay neutral in all this situation but now I can’t no more. Fk Israel fk all Zionist.
Enough is enough this insanity must stop !
The intriguing tactic of Israel (also applied by US and sometimes other Europeans) is: blame the opponent of crimes conducted by self.

You can find this tactic employed in just about every conflict in the past 75+ years. So, when any one of them says "they are killing civilians, killing babies, etc", be aware that they are the ones committing these crimes and projecting it on others.

This is psychological warfare, also a behavior associated with narcissism.

Which did happen and I was telling you about particular thing .

Dutch soldiers got a medal to state that they were unfairly blamed for Srebrenica.

Tell me why dud you abated the convicted war criminals like Slobodan Milosevic and Radovan Karadzic? You Army Chif of stuff agrees with me but not you?

You are clearly misinformed. Sweden had nothing to do with Srebrenica.

Who knows better, the war hero who is in military history or you?
Tell me who you or him?

We do not have any living war heroes since the last real war we fought was in 1814…

Mo deflection this time. Why in nato lesson office, yout officers were misinforming , laying and spying for the Serbs and never get a day in jail.

Sweden is not a membet of NATO - yet.

You are the helper of the war criminals nit just in Bosnia but in Rwanda too. Aren't you not?
Sweden was not involved in Rwanda.
Sorry to add. See what with your collusion Serbs did in Srebrenica
Careful, you might lose Your tin hat.

The intriguing tactic of Israel (also applied by US and sometimes other Europeans) is: blame the opponent of crimes conducted by self.

You can find this tactic employed in just about every conflict in the past 75+ years. So, when any one of them says "they are killing civilians, killing babies, etc", be aware that they are the ones committing these crimes and projecting it on others.

This is psychological warfare, also a behavior associated with narcissism.
And whoe,s paying the millions of bots on twitter?

Even hamid mir was fooled by a bot account,,

Saying thanku pakistan for sending aid to palestine ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom