What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In 1947 jews were majority in certain parts.
With many more expected to migrate to what was British controlled territory.

As such you support a two state? Good to hear!

Pakistani madrassas fueled the taliban. Your elbow deep in the situation, dont wash your hands in innocence.

Now afghanistan is back under taiban rule. What a paradise it is now. Pakistan must be proud.

Germany starts war of agression in ww1 and ww2. They lose. They lose territory, they absorb the refugees and compromise for peace. No “prussian freedom fighters bombing russian school buses”

Armenia starts a war for its majority people in Nagorno (very similar to palestine conflict), it eventually loses, absorbs refugees into its society.
No one gives a ****.

Arabs start war of agression against UN endorsed two state. They lose.
They refuse to absorb refugees, instead dump them into camps. They refuse to accept consequences.
75 years later we have hamas terrorists murdering jewish children while muslims scream for a “one state genocide solution”

Double standard you were saying?
yeah right, civilians who call on extermination of gaza, stop please and keep as much as dignity you have.

those lines do not oblige freedom fighters, they were not co signers of that and there is not adult civilians there at first place by israel doctrine of armed population.

Please do not call terrorists “freedom fighters”. Its like smearing shit on the legacy of all those who fought injustice, fought WITHOUT sinking to the absolute moral gutter.

no, it will not, you chose side to be along jew nazi project now cope with it and went there to give lip service and money for killing innocents, so you lost all credibility to talk about two state solutions in eyes of civilized world, you arrest people on streets who demonstrate in favor of palestine and yet you dare to give moral lectures.
maybe not you personally but your goverment already does that, you picked the side in conflict and stop act like neutral.
“If you are not with us, you are against us!”

Your words are not only EXACTLY like Netanyahu…they are EXACTLY like Bush too.

Please self-reflect on this???

Yes because Europeans and Americans carry out war crimes against Muslim populations quite regularly. Its not the case the other way.
Some of you are forgetting Russian deeds in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Syria.

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan produced a chain of cascading effects such as civil war in Afghanistan, affected Pakistani culture, and set the stage for emergence of Al-Qaeda Network that committed atrocities around the world including 9/11 and motivated US/NATO to settle scores in some Islamic countries in response (War On Terror). Soviet invasion of Afghanistan have affected moral fabric of Muslims in modern times in alarming ways.

Please do not call terrorists “freedom fighters”. Its like smearing shit on the legacy of all those who fought injustice, fought WITHOUT sinking to the absolute moral gutter.

but they are not terroist, why i am obliged to call them such just because you and western goverments say so?

“If you are not with us, you are against us!”

Your words are not only EXACTLY like Netanyahu…they are EXACTLY like Bush too.

Please self-reflect on this???
and you listened him and obbeyed, do not lecture me for it.

Some of you are forgetting Russian deeds in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Syria.
we do not but much less then western world did and do to the muslims, in last 20 years about ten million killed directly or indirectly by west.

Yes I'm seeing (look at picrel, for example)

20009.png

202008.png

20212.png

Did I get it right?

Do not call Freedom fighters, terrorists. Terrorists does not mean "non-white" or "non-NATO". You dutch terrorists should know that from ww2.
Very simple:

those that see civilians as “free game” to target and murder.
Those that intentionally target and murder civilians.
That is terrorism.

To then target and murder women and children. Is the next level of terrorism.

Dutch resistance was 99% against german governmental/military occupiers.
We did not run across the border to gun down german children on the street.

Hamas however…chooses terrorism again and again and again and again.

It is extremely critical for China, Russia, Middle Eastern and all other developing and like minded nations to form a military/economic bloc. The world is yearning for a change.

Such conflicts reaffirm that economic and military partnerships are need of the hour. Failure to do so will result in unthinkable damage.

No, under the rules of war they were terrorists and that is a legal fact. You can't be revisionist.
Israel has been murdering palestinians since start of 2023 including cHiLdReN. This is also a fact, using sniper rifles on civilians.

Nazis did not use sniper rifles on children or civilians, like Anglosaxons do. And you NL are anglophile clearly.

Very simple:

those that see civilians as “free game” to target and murder.
Those that intentionally target and murder civilians.
That is terrorism.

To then target and murder women and children. Is the next level of terrorism.

dude, i see that you try to find some moral compass but israel does not have any in regards of civilians they kill them at will with cynical justifications, for the sake of humanity i kindly ask you to stop spinning their narrative, i know it is hard because of burden that you have but at one moment you have to say enough is enough and ditch implanted wester entitlement on moral judgments, people of the world are tired of it and just seek peace and harmony on just foundations.

dude, i see that you try to find some moral compass but israel does not have any in regards of civilians they kill them at will with cynical justifications, for the sake of humanity i kindly ask you to stop spinning their narrative, i know it is hard because of burden that you have but at one moment you have to say enough is enough and ditch implanted wester entitlement on moral judgments, people of the world are tired of it and just seek peace and harmony on just foundations.

Unless developing nations and particularly Islamic nations don't form a bloc of their own these games will continue. Islamic nations need to unite and form a strong economic/military union. Anything is possible after this.

If the Islamic nations don't wake up after this, they will be torn apart one by one.

Back
Top Bottom