What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697661868658.png

the 2 state solution is over now along with the normalization of ties between Arab countries and israel.

Hamas attack exposed everything.

There is no two state solution after this. It's over.

But on normalization - I don't trust our backstabbing incompetent "Muslim" leaders.

Israel bombed the Baptist hospital:

This will get worse if this Jewish ISIS Nazi terrorist organization keeps committing genocide. The world must stop the genocide.
Brother I already explained this on that day of the blast. Don't worry, people know the truth that Israel has used excessive use of force and god willing there will be a Ceasefire and there will be a post war recovery plan, the status quo cannot be allowed to continue.

Everyone will be held accountable. Hezbollah killed 2 Israelis soldiers and Hezbollah and Israel are mostly exchanging fire on the border against empty targets. There needs to be a big military intervention from everyone. Including from Jordanians and Egyptians.
The videos of multiple daily ATGM attacks against IDF soldiers and military sites and Merkavas are clear and speak for themselves.

Hezbollah has given at least 8 martyrs already, which is more than any Arab or Muslim country.

The videos of multiple daily ATGM attacks against IDF soldiers and military sites and Merkavas are clear and speak for themselves.

Hezbollah has given at least 8 martyrs already, which is more than any Arab or Muslim country.
That's good but more needs to be done. There's over 6,000 Palestinians killed. Hamas killed over 2,000 Israeli soldiers. I believe they will get involved sooner or later but should amp it now.

I also believe others in region will get involved. Be patient.

Israel bombed the Baptist hospital:

This will get worse if this Jewish ISIS Nazi terrorist organization keeps committing genocide. The world must stop the genocide.
There are genuinely decent jewish people who are against this war, they cant be isolated and left in the hands of the zionists to label all jews as the same.

Biden denies US promised it would intervene against Hezbollah:

Urgent | Biden: We did not inform Israel that we would enter the war if #حزب_الله joined the conflict

Back
Top Bottom