What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think most of us believe his account as well. The only thing I wonder about is what kind of munition was it, a Jdam I think would have left a larger crator or more building damage.
No one has examined the seat of the blast or "crater" as people refer to it as,

Aftermath of AAH bombing, seat of the blast can be seen in the centre
1697663462179.png

1697663680036.png

Aleppo airport airstrike by Israeli Airforce 14th October 2023.
1697663543368.png

We can all "guess" but until a PBI (Post Blast Investigator) examines the scene of the blast and tests the surrounding area for what we call trace residue, no one can say if it was or wasn't X/Y/Z. If a US Army Combat Engineer says it was US munition, I will accept that opinion, but maintain an open mind either way.

Hamas cannot accept existence of Israel. Same with Iran. So, the conundrum is: either Hamas or Israel can exist. How to solve that?

The only acceptable and viable solution at this point is for the Jews to go back wherever they came from.

If they don't want to go to their countries of origin and, since the US is their main sponsor, it makes sense for all Israeli Jews to immediately be issued US citizenship and to move there.

You mean Muslims are protesting, when they are not celebrating Hamas atrocities… You will also find the odd communist relics amongst the crowd.
You mean , you are giving the medals for abating war crimes when you're not killing someone in the completely different part of world unrelated to you?

Hamas killed c. 300 Israeli soldiers (and a total of 2000 Israelis, if today's update is confirmed).

Hamas potentially started this conflict without informing others, it is natural that it will incur the most deaths and inflict the most deaths also, so the comparison of numbers is a bit flawed.

I hope Arab nations do even 10% of what Hezbollah has done in the past week, but I don't see it happening unfortunately.
You're making same excuses Arabs and others make to not join the conflict. If they don't help even after a ground invasion, then they're Zionist freemason forces that want Gaza to fall. After which, there be will no anti-Israel resistance ever as everyone else is content with their situation and doesn't have a fight with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom