What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

BeFunky-collage(3)(1).jpg

American Jews are GOP?

Wow! just wow! I bet you didn't even watch the video.

View attachment 963329

22:46
Have they not travelled throughout the land so their hearts may reason, and their ears may listen? Indeed, it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the chests that grow blind.

No one has examined the seat of the blast or "crater" as people refer to it as,

Aftermath of AAH bombing, seat of the blast can be seen in the centre
View attachment 963323
View attachment 963325

Aleppo airport airstrike by Israeli Airforce 14th October 2023.
View attachment 963324

We can all "guess" but until a PBI (Post Blast Investigator) examines the scene of the blast and tests the surrounding area for what we call trace residue, no one can say if it was or wasn't X/Y/Z. If a US Army Combat Engineer says it was US munition, I will accept that opinion, but maintain an open mind either way.
Would you atleast agree the hospital wasnt bombed? I personally oppose the likes of Jackson Hinkle spreading hearsay as truth for the sake of clicks. Its rather obvious this event was blown completely out of proportion for propaganda purpose - and I why the hell does the palestinians need that? Its not like they dont have lots of other places they could point the attention at.

You're making same excuses Arabs and others make to not join the conflict. If they don't help even after a ground invasion, then they're Zionist freemason forces that want Gaza to fall. After which, there be will no anti-Israel resistance ever as everyone else is content with their situation and doesn't have a fight with Israel.
Hezbollah has given martyrs and is actively engaging in conflict with Israel. It is the only non-Palestinian group in the world that has joined Hamas in this conflict with Israel in any capacity so far. You can't expect Hamas to drag everyone in to war with Israel on Hamas' timeline.

Whilst Hezbollah is destroying Merkava tanks and liquidating IDF soldiers on the border on a daily basis, Israel still has embassies across the region that are untouched by the Arab Muslim nations.

Even this European minister has taken a stronger stance than all Arab nations combined:

Would you atleast agree the hospital wasnt bombed? I personally oppose the likes of Jackson Hinkle spreading hearsay as truth for the sake of clicks. Its rather obvious this event was blown completely out of proportion for propaganda purpose - and I why the hell does the palestinians need that? Its not like they dont have lots of other places they could point the attention at.

I work in a psychiatric hospital.

If someone bombed the courtyard, killing 500+, the hospital was bombed. Our staff wouldn't think too much about semantics.

Thankfully, we don't need to worry about semites either.

Stay blessed.

Which never happened.

That is what a Muslim did in Brussels this weekend.
Which did happen and I was telling you about particular thing .
Tell me why dud you abated the convicted war criminals like Slobodan Milosevic and Radovan Karadzic? You Army Chif of stuff agrees with me but not you?
Who knows better, the war hero who is in military history or you?
Tell me who you or him?
Mo deflection this time. Why in nato lesson office, yout officers were misinforming , laying and spying for the Serbs and never get a day in jail.
You are the helper of the war criminals nit just in Bosnia but in Rwanda too. Aren't you not?
Sorry to add. See what with your collusion Serbs did in Srebrenica

I work in a psychiatric hospital.

If someone bombed the courtyard, killing 500+, the hospital was bombed. Our staff wouldn't think too much about semantics.

Thankfully we don't need to worry about semites too.

Stay blessed.
Dont worry. No 500 are killed in your hospital if a bomb goes off in the courtyard.

Thank you for your civilised question. I am keeping an open mind, being honest about this, historically Israel has targeted hospitals and UNRWA run schools and carried out and investigation only to go mum on the subject.

With regards to "propaganda", if you and I have learned anything from the Ukraine war, the modern war is fought just as much on the battlefield as it is fought on the infosphere. Speaking to people from my professional circles, there are both views, some dispute this was an Israeli weapon, others are adamant that it was.

For me, and I will be honest here, my main concern is the people of Palestine. I have mentioned this before, they are a priority and their voices and the excessive use of force being used against Palestine must be called out. On both sides it is the civilians who are the real victims.

1697667670040.png

- Pascal, Penses.

Dont worry. No 500 are killed in your hospital if a bomb goes off in the courtyard.
You dont know that, if its packed with civilians escaping bombardment and trying to get treatment, find a safe haven there could have been even more than 500 there.

Idf spokesman said We bombed it
He is Israeli army official , you are not.
I believe him more then I believe you.
As simple as that, ni need to drag things around.
On any of your attempt to say otherwise. I will tell you on the behalf of idf that you are a liar. OK?
Officials- We bombed the hospital and that's how it is

Back
Top Bottom