What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697659335951.png

1697659360870.png

Scott Ritter's latest. He again brings up his earlier assertions that Israelis will be slaughtered in a ground war in Gaza AND that Hezbollah would march into take towns as far south as Haifa. Wow!
But in this part of the video, he is presenting a scenario where Muslim non-state actors from Iran and Iraq and elsewhere would march toward Israel in mass numbers. He is also mentioning that if Israel thinks it has a nuclear option then that's crazy because, according to Scott, Israel launching nukes on Tehran would make Pakistan launch its nukes to Israel!
Oh the guy who predicts the “imminent collapse of ukraine” every day…were now 600+ days into that war….

Why a Muslim demonstration? Show us any large demonstration against Hamas by anyone in the world. The fact is, such a thing does not exist because people know who is the criminal. Nobody ever holds large demonstrations for Israel, very rare.
Hamas are certainly the criminal here. That is why they are branded terrorists.
Their worst crime is that they use Palestinian civilians as cannon fodder to gain propaganda points.

Last edited:
Water has run out for 2 million people. Little children are drinking dirty water. - Juliette Touma (Head of UNRWA, Gaza).
1697659845605.png

Greece: Pro Palestinian protest today.
1697659979697.png

People often crave for hungery of truth
But when served, most people dont like the taste of it....

Facts dont give a shhitt about ur feelings..
But when majority of nerds have same fellings it becomes a fact....

Same is goining around with the hospital incident...
..the nerds / bots are winning.
Another retard polluting the forum.
The facts are across the internet - the Israeli government officials confirmed the strike was a result of their actions but then this was rapidly retracted when they realised the consequences and severity of what they had committed.
You know 20 to 30 years ago without the presence of such an active social media - the Israeli government would have gotten away with this but not today.
Now why is a filthy Indian so desperate to lick the boots of Israeli? Tell me please is it the white skin? Is it the thought of getting a pat on the back of the white master? Is it the thought you may get acknowledgment?
You will always be detested by them - may get an occasional pat on the back like a lapdog - but nothing more.
Now stop polluting this thread with your nonsense and crawl back under the rock you crawled out of.

Show a large Muslim demonstration against Hamas atrocities and You are believable. I am not aware of any Sweden Democrats amongst my friends.

That statement doesnt work, as I said your bigotted, generalising people just shows your own ignorance. Ok go back to playing with your Sweden democrat buddies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom