What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

NY Times, again bringing the larger geopolitical ramifications of this war.

With Putin by His Side, Xi Outlines His Vision of a New World Order​

China’s close ties with Russia in countering American dominance point to a geopolitical rift that could shape the conflict between Israel and Hamas.

The question of how far China and Russia’s alignment extends has come into focus in the question of how the world should respond to the humanitarian crisis in Gaza, which is becoming another wedge between Washington and Beijing.

Beijing and Moscow have avoided condemning Hamas for its attack on Israel this month. They have criticized Israeli airstrikes in Gaza and called for a revival of talks for a Palestinian state.

For China, its criticism of Israel reflects its rising assertiveness and desire to curry favor with countries in the Middle East, analysts say. China has tried to play a bigger role in the Middle East to fill a vacuum left by the exit of U.S. troops, most notably in Afghanistan. In March, China helped broker a deal to restore diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran, two archrivals. Beijing has also offered to mediate between Israelis and Palestinians, though efforts have failed to gain traction.

“The crux of the issue lies in the fact that justice has not been returned to the Palestinian people,” China’s foreign minister, Wang Yi, said last week in a phone call with Celso Amorim, an international affairs adviser to President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva of Brazil.
Well, they should tought earlier about it while they have been on high
horse, pissing of whole planet with their arrogance and crimes, they should be ready to pass over mantle to others to lead humanity, they have nothing more to contribute beside worldwide destruction and hypocrisy while doing that.

Last edited:
Those that cheer the deaths of innocent civilians are equally bad.

Show a large Muslim demonstration against Hamas atrocities and You are believable. I am not aware of any Sweden Democrats amongst my friends.
Why a Muslim demonstration? Show us any large demonstration against Hamas by anyone in the world. The fact is, such a thing does not exist because people know who is the criminal. Nobody ever holds large demonstrations for Israel, very rare.

You wrote that the US launched airstrikes in Gaza, I assumed it was a typo. No worries
Yeah sorry about that, I need coffee. :D
1697658737340.png

Since the beginning. I reported this already.
There is no evidence for this and it doesn't make sense. They are supplying Israel with huge quantities of bombs to do it for them.

Also: Resistance forces in Iraq announced their gradual involvement in this conflict and said they will continue to target US bases/forces in Iraq

History will curse Hezbollah and Iran-led factions if they just sit and watch. This is unacceptable for so called 'Resistance-axis' to just watch. It would mean to me they are Zionist freemasons that want Hamas to fall just like Egyptian and Arab govts in the region.
Hezbollah has killed/injured 40+ Zionist soldiers in the past week and continues to strike into Israel every day. Meanwhile, Arab states can't even expel Zionist ambassadors from their country.

The Harvard Univ. student bodies' declaration some days ago is still making front page news on NY Times. Just look at the Billboard. What's next: Crescent moon or other Muslim symbols as tags on their clothes?? How can this be allowed in 'The home of the brave, the land of the free'? It sure tells you how insecure the Zionists and their supporters are in the West.

After Writing an Anti-Israel Letter, Harvard Students Are Doxxed​

A truck with a billboard displayed their names and photos, and critics put out do-not-hire lists. The students say it’s a campaign to shut them up.
View attachment 963262

Yeah, green crescent moon badge is where we are heading next. Cancels everyone who opposes their world view, yet claim to be the land of freedom and democracy.

Allah is watching, and these brave students will not go without jobs In Sha Allah.

Scott Ritter's latest. He again brings up his earlier assertions that Israelis will be slaughtered in a ground war in Gaza AND that Hezbollah would march into take towns as far south as Haifa. Wow!

That was unbelievably good. He's so spot on about Russia and rolling over Ukraine like many of us have been saying and the Iran/Pakistan nuke exchange was amazing. His prediction about how the zionist nukes are far from a deterrent simply because it's such a small place it doesn't have the strategic depth to use as collateral for that deterrence. People talked about that years ago. The Iranians signing the petition to fight was pretty wild, which I was asking about a few days ago when 1 million signed it. Now it's at 2 million plus the Iraqi militias. Great video.

Hahaha, Basem got him. He used his own method to show what a hypocrite that insufferable Shmierce Sporgan is. Oooof.

I've been saying that same exact thing since it started. Why is it ok for the zionists to genocide the women, children and men in Gaza but it's not ok for Russia to ensure its border is NATO & Nazi free and to protect its Russian speaking pops? The hypocrisy is shameless.

Last edited:
Iran never leaves its friends alone even if the whole world is against them. good examples are Syria and Yemen
I really whish that there is possibility for reconsilation between syrian fractions (sdf exluded full usa puppets) and regime, israel would be exponentially in more dire situation.,
It is unimaginable at moment but if you made it with SA maybe there is hope for that to.

Back
Top Bottom