What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

you care about only jewish victims
I care about following the Geneva Convention, and I see that Hamas totally ignores the Geneva Convention, and Israel does much better, but certainly does not have a perfect record.

There were plenty of people cheering for the killing of Israeli civilians. Mostly muslims
There are plenty of Israelis cheering the deaths of innocent Palestinians including children.
As long as a Muslim is the victim, others can go f—k themselves…
No bigot that is not the view of the vast majority of Muslims stop hanging out with your sweden democrat buddies they polluting your mind.

1697653505417.png

Do not calm down. Biden said something his Zionist masters commanded him to say. So Muslims won't think situation in Gaza is urgent. It is. The people of Gaza conducted a successful prison riot out of their prison. It's not a war. Israel is committing a genocide. We must stop them.

US vetoes Security Council resolution that would have called for “humanitarian pauses” to deliver lifesaving aid to millions in Gaza
Favor: 12 (Albania, Brazil, China, Ecuador, France, Gabon, Ghana, Japan, Malta, Mozambique, Switzerland,UAE)
Against: 1 (US)
Abstain: 2 Russia, UK

The Americans... Sheer evil.

In other words, Iran is hostile to Israel because of Muslim fellowship, not because Israel did anything harmful to Iran. I just want to get this on the record.

Pigs and dogs like you have no opinion

After all that security Israel’s still got wiped and 1,400 pigs and dogs are dead most of them your relatives and family

You are uninformed and/or is lying.

France was not involved in this.
A Dutch battalion received medals by the Dutch government as a recognition that they were unfairly blamed for enabling the Srebrenica massacre.

People like You, which publishes uninformed statements are of course contributing to innocent civilians not getting justice in the clutter of lies.
Generals Murillon and Janvier do not ring the bell?
Mulj , cab you find a clip on YouTube. Ot was made by Capitain Gulliem Anciel( I think, who published a book called " Ice Winds Above Sarajevo " Glas Vent Sur Sarajevo. I posted this clip to you on the other forum and asked you similar questions and you failed to answer, am I lying?
Besides The Capitain also the guy who became Chif of the stuff of French Armed forces atest to the book of Gulliem Anciel .
The book talks about different crimes which your government committed.
Shall u believe you or The Chif Of General Stuff of French Armed Forces?.??
You or him?
You or him?
Tell me

Back
Top Bottom