What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Gomig-21

These guys literally just fabricated a conversation. What the hell kind of Arabs talk like this. They are getting so desperate. 🤣🤣🤣

lol, especially the supposed "operative #2". He has the Israeli accent way too embedded to even try and pull it off. Particularly at the end of each sentence when he accentuates the last word looool. And he's trying to keep up with "operative #1" when he clearly pretended to remember where the cemetery was. Even to someone like me who speaks almost exclusively Egyptian colloquial Arabic which is quite different from the classical Arabic that Palestinians (and even Sham & GCC Arabs speak) can instantly recognize the faking with the Israeli/Hebrew accent.

We keep talking about when someone is going to do something about these war crimes and the rampant killing of children and people and I can't help but think how is this going to end? These criminals are talking about these war crimes lasting months or however long it takes them to execute their planned genocide on the people of Gaza. With the US vetoing every UN resolution for a ceasefire, all neighboring and Muslim countries not willing to destroy themselves, this is getting more disheartening by the minute. And supposedly they're still executing a ground murdering operation. Something has to give. What do you think?

There were plenty of people cheering for the killing of Israeli civilians. Mostly muslims

Feel free to show where I cheer or support murders of civilans.
I simply believe that accusations needs to be accompanied by evidence,

The terrorist which killed two civilians was quickly tracked down and shot by the police, he was a Tunisian Muslim, convicted for drug trafficing that was staying illegaly in Belgium.

IS has claimed responsibility for the attack, but that might be stolen valor. The relatives of the terrorists has stated that he killed innocent civilians and they fail to understand why.
French officers were given medals for enabling Srebrenica massacre or maybe you have the proof that it never happened.
As I can see some of you working full shifted, pimping for the Jews, so I am expecting some form of " expert" observation.

P

Crackled, we all condemn the terrorism be it the murderous war crimes being committed against hospital in Gaza or the White terrorist America stabbed a 6-year-old to death infront his mother. Criminal piglets Suck You some Israel piska you terrorist Enabler.
As long as a Muslim is the victim, others can go f—k themselves…

There were plenty of people cheering for the killing of Israeli civilians. Mostly muslims

No civilians there at first place and laready condemned loss of any civilian life, we are not barbarians like kin that you support.
Feel free to show where I cheer or support murders of civilans.
I simply believe that accusations needs to be accompanied by evidence,
It is enough that you are french and eu citizen who did not raise vooice against support to israel, that is cheering.

The terrorist which killed two civilians was quickly tracked down and shot by the police, he was a Tunisian Muslim, convicted for drug trafficing that was staying illegaly in Belgium.

IS has claimed responsibility for the attack, but that might be stolen valor. The relatives of the terrorists has stated that he killed innocent civilians and they fail to understand why.
Good riddance.

Did Israel exist before 1947?
Did pakistan exist before 1947?

Fact remains, do not demonize one side while closing eyes for other side’s flaws. This conflict and history had been much more complex, and solution should be sought in a two state resolution.

I think its really strange none of you are asking for evidence of the hospital actually being destroyed.
It depends what you mean by destroyed. Plenty of evidences that zionist just made usual attack.

French officers were given medals for enabling Srebrenica massacre or maybe you have the proof that it never happened.
As I can see some of you working full shifted, pimping for the Jews, so I am expecting some form of " expert" observation.
You are uninformed and/or is lying.

France was not involved in this.
A Dutch battalion received medals by the Dutch government as a recognition that they were unfairly blamed for enabling the Srebrenica massacre.

People like You, which publishes uninformed statements are of course contributing to innocent civilians not getting justice in the clutter of lies.

Back
Top Bottom