What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You’re really concluding based on a random X user who looks like a kid?

All your previous sources are debunked. So is this. And probably all your future sources
How come no pictures of this destroyed hospital is shown? The previous 500 posts condemning just about the entire world is based on the claim that the hospital was bombed and 500-1000 people were killed - and the aftermath shows a handfull of burned cars in a parking lot..

How come no pictures of this destroyed hospital is shown? The previous 500 posts condemning just about the entire world is based on the claim that the hospital was bombed and 500-1000 people were killed - and the aftermath shows a handfull of burned cars in a parking lot..
I saw the film of peoples killed in the hospital. I suggest that no one sees it. All the bodies were dismembered and burned

P
You mean Muslims around the world protest against Israel, but not against Hamas atrocities or the recent terrorist attack by a Muslim in Brussels.
Crackled, we all condemn the terrorism be it the murderous war crimes being committed against hospital in Gaza or the White terrorist America stabbed a 6-year-old to death infront his mother. Criminal piglets Suck You some Israel piska you terrorist Enabler.

I saw the film of peoples killed in the hospital. I suggest that no one sees it. All the bodies were dismembered and burned
So how come no one is posting a picture of the bombed hospital? People are walking right outside taking pictures of the parking lot, but no one cares to turn around and take a picture of the bombed hospital

I think you need to wear glasses.

Here let me help :

_131464319_crater1.png.webp
Israel alma doesn't exactly sound as a non bias source. Also as i said earlier this could have been a different munition not a jdam. Going by just these pictures you can't make a conclusion, if hamas rocket debris is found then you have your smoking gun.

How so are all pictures from hasbara office croped not showing impact?

Back
Top Bottom