What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In brussels there hasnt been a single protest .against isreal.
While 2 million live there..
In a country of 12 millions.

Massive demonstration in Brussels denouncing Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people​

938fe91c-8103-49e5-94ae-10afd1c5b07d.jpg

BRUSSELS, Wednesday, October 11, 2023 (WAFA) - The Belgian capital, Brussels, witnessed, this evening a massive demonstration in front of the headquarters of the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in solidarity with the Palestinian people and in condemnation of the ongoing Israeli aggression against them.

Thousands of people, including pro-Palestinians and members of the Arab and Islamic communities, marched in response to calls from the Palestinian community in cooperation with 19 Belgian organizations.

Participants called on the Belgian government to take a position in support of Palestinian rights, denouncing the European position in support of Israel, calling for boycotting Israeli products and supporting the boycott movement.

The participants raised Palestinian flags and anti-occupation banners and chanted slogans calling for the freedom of Palestine and denouncing Israeli crimes.

T.R.

With President Harris as the Commander in Chief. That would be too much even for Hamas's war planners.

I don't know much about Harris--except all of my WASP friends and relatives say she's very incompetent.
If you are implying she's going to be an even bigger war monger than Biden as a threat to Palestinians then doesn't impress me much. America doesn't want to get involved in a regional war. BTW, I don't know why you have come across as a chest thumping guy in your post?
Some people are truly deluded that America and its interests are going to come out ahead in case of a regional war. I absolutely don't think so! What's stopping a regional war are the economic interests of America, Israel, Jordan, Egypt and GCC, and to a lesser extent of Iran's.

Already an "old" claim and in no way verified. Even more disturbing that we are to believe that they could intercept this call but not intercept the planning and execution of the events of the 7th...
that tells you that these people most likely are working for
But in fairness, Biden can probably request an Authorization for use of force renewal by text and Congree will pass it with a voice vote in the next hour, with as much procedural hurdle as naming a post office in Virginia as "Thomas Jefferson Post Office". I don't think I have heard one congressman say we shouldn't join in this war.
Congress does not have a speaker, not sure if it can pass a bill or vote in speakers absence.

Israel bombed another bakery in Gaza which provides bread for residents of Gaza :

The bakery was such a threat.. yes to expel people from Gaza, full progress of Nakba.

President Biden just said Hamas attack is equivalent to Fifteen 9/11s. It is distressing that 9/11 has become the international unit of terrorism. Like the Kilotons (of TNT) used to measure weapon yields.
Biden's cheat sheat reads "YOU will do x.." (they bolded YOU)

He is senile and his opinion is irrelevant.

Mosque bombed in Gaza. There will be casualties.

Happening under Biden’s nose when he is sitting in Tel Aviv.

I don't know much about Harris--except all of my WASP friends and relatives say she's very incompetent.
If you are implying she's going to be an even bigger war monger than Biden as a threat to Palestinians then doesn't impress me much. America doesn't want to get involved in a regional war. BTW, I don't know why you have come across as a chest thumping guy in your post?
Some people are truly deluded that America and its interests are going to come out ahead in case of a regional war. I absolutely don't think so! What's stopping a regional war are the economic interests of America, Israel, Jordan, Egypt and GCC, and to a lesser extent of Iran's.
I feel this war is a tragedy and benefits no one. I was only making fun of the likelihood of Hamas having thought of having to fight a woman Commander in Chief of USA.

I see someone who desperateoy try to change the narrative by wasting time on types of munitions.

What I lack to see is structured analysis or rationale withva specific focus on the history of this region
Well thats a 7.000 yrs..
Do u want it post adressed?

Back
Top Bottom