What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why we should attack Pakistan lol Most of the Israeli even don't know your country even exsit

You guys don't know Pakistan exists LOL How many of you are there on that stolen land? Even if we pissed on you guys you would disappear. You are absolutely nothing.

They cannot ditch Israel as it is an indispensable tool for the petro-dollar hegemony.

If Israel ceases to exist, then all ME countries will ditch the king dollar and the US economy will immediately collapse into rubbles like the house of cards.

Their government will support Israel until their last breath.

Israel is a little bitch of papa America.

The problem is organising anything more than 200,000 in war time is a mammoth task, it's not just putting a warm body in a green overall and giving them a hand me down AR, its all the logistics and support that goes behind each and every solider that is put in the field. My humble opinion, reserves will be used to "boost" the morale of the people, and as a show of strength, the actual heavy lifting will be carried out by the regular formation and special forces guys.
Yeah I agree. And they don't need so many actually.

You speak like a child and don't understand geopolitics

I understand that you come to beg on a Pakistani defence forum. You got smoked dude. Your Mossad was sleeping. Now you can only resort to mass killing. You guys have been exposed to the bone. You are no match against a real opponent. No wonder daddy has to bring in fleets to protect its illegitimate baby LOL You guys are only good at killing unarmed civilians.

But how does the phone network function without power?
So mobile networks work on multiple redundancies:
1697397782596.png

A standard mobile network will have one more BTS, the BTS has its own UPS and back up generator, as an added redundancy, the BTS can go into "MESH" networking mode essentially becoming a repeater for nearby cell tower thus providing you with the best possible signal/reception:
1697397879534.png

The Cell tower is just an access point, the main leg work is done by what was known in the old world as a "telephone exchange" in modern parlance it is referred to as a BSC & MSC: Base Switching Centre and Main Switching Centre:
1697397989855.png

Even if the WiMAX, LTE, WAP is unsustainable, the MSC will conserve bandwidth and revert to GSM mode this only allowing Short Message Service and limited voice bandwidth, we witnessed this between the 03-10-2023 and 10-10-2023, despite the limited bandwidth for WiMAX and 3th Generation LTE, cellular networks are still able to provide a minimal operational level of communication.

1697398065494.png

Of course, the redundancies are just that, back up, eventually those diesel generators will run out of fuel and if power is not restored, the towers and switching centres will fail to function. As it stands 3G LTE is only available in limited areas of Gaza, most cellular services offer WiMAX and WAP along with GSM:
1697398387116.png

Interestingly due to how small the Gaza Strip is, most phones can still pick up the roaming repeater from Egypt:
1697398315696.png

I hope this answered your question.

Stopped your imagination.
Israel also have nuclear weapons and ICBM with the range that can reach every part of the world
True....
But the question is which leader will go insane 1st to use them?

Will you dare attack Pakistan with nukes?
they will not use any nukes and they will make sure no one nukes them. they wait for their messiah.
they can't use nukes because it would turn palestine and near parts to a waste land where no one can live and they have a prophecy that their messiah will rule from jerusalem.

So mobile networks work on multiple redundancies:
View attachment 962309
A standard mobile network will have one more BTS, the BTS has its own UPS and back up generator, as an added redundancy, the BTS can go into "MESH" networking mode essentially becoming a repeater for nearby cell tower thus providing you with the best possible signal/reception:
View attachment 962311

The Cell tower is just an access point, the main leg work is done by what was known in the old world as a "telephone exchange" in modern parlance it is referred to as a BSC & MSC: Base Switching Centre and Main Switching Centre:
View attachment 962312

Even if the WiMAX, LTE, WAP is unsustainable, the MSC will conserve bandwidth and revert to GSM mode this only allowing Short Message Service and limited voice bandwidth, we witnessed this between the 03-10-2023 and 10-10-2023, despite the limited bandwidth for WiMAX and 3th Generation LTE, cellular networks are still able to provide a minimal operational level of communication.

View attachment 962313

Of course, the redundancies are just that, back up, eventually those diesel generators will run out of fuel and if power is not restored, the towers and switching centres will fail to function. As it stands 3G LTE is only available in limited areas of Gaza, most cellular services offer WiMAX and WAP along with GSM:
View attachment 962315
Interestingly due to how small the Gaza Strip is, most phones can still pick up the roaming repeater from Egypt:
View attachment 962314

I hope this answered your question.
Gazans have SIM cards from Egyptian cell phone companies and the range of the signals reaches Gaza.

You didn't see me beg for anything. It seems that you are triggered and try to attack me personally. I don't care 😂

No one
Nuclear war everyone loses

You are a nobody. Now go back to helping your Hindu rape brothers against Pakistan LOL

You are a nobody. Now go back to helping your Hindu brothers against Pakistan LOL

Whatever you say

Even in the cold war were thier was the most possiblity of nuclear war both parties understand that it will be the last war on earth. It's just a deterrence weapons

Israel is a little bitch of papa America.

Also become its Achilles' heel as previously the democrats wanted to reduce the dependence on the petro-dollar & Israel with the new revolutionized green technologies controlled by the US.

The democrats didn't want to put all eggs into the basket of petro-dollar, and the GOP always aligns themselves with the interests of those big oil companies. Therefore, Israel's right-wing government is always more pro-GOP with more aligned interests.

However, the democrats didn't expect China to become the only dominant player in the new green technologies. Now they can never get rid of their dependence on petro-dollar.

For the sake of the US hegemony and existence, now both parties have to support Israel even it has to pit the US against the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom