What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What possibly this charlatan can say? Oh, sun already came from the West? So what would be the point to make Tawba? Yajuj and Majuj are around? Yes. I have seen 2 of them in The Selfridges under escalator , peeking under girls skirts. Oh Isa Maryam AS was truly crucified? So he knows better then Allah SWT. This man is a charlatan.
I don't give him any importance, moreover to me he is very suspicious. Ah yes, I don't think that he ever read Surah Al Maida .
Ps the lover of Slobodan Milosevic.
I personally think that he is a Mason.

Aaand Israel turns on the water again…to no suprise.

Aaand egypt gets to open crossing for humanitarian aid….to no suprise.

Again, Israel did not go “full arab” but is showing restraint.

Now lets see if Hamas dares to defend North Gaza or does it continue to hide behind women and children.
Are you stupid or something they massacred over 700 children and your saying they showing restraint. There is huge international pressure on them now the initial support they had has started to dissipate with pictures of dead Palestinian women and children. They are opening because of this pressure and it suits them,yet to see if something has happened on the ground or this is another lie by the apartheid regime.

Good, they will lose even more from small amount of simphaty among catolics but it does not matter Folinikas will suck harder.
to be honest I don't wait anything from christians whether they are catholics or orthodox or evangelicals etc .. they may all fight among each others but they all share the same hatred against muslims.
we have to depend on ourselves.

But how does the phone network function without power?
Egyptian cell phone towers from Rafah and Al-Arish.

Back
Top Bottom