What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"Hebrew Channel 12 publishes details for the first time:
- On the morning of last Saturday, shortly before the Hamas attack was carried out, a Ya’sur helicopter with a number of paratroopers on board arrived in the Gaza envelope area. Due to a malfunction, the helicopter made an emergency landing in Kibbutz Be’eri.
- With the arrival of the Qassam fighters to the kibbutz, the Qassams were able to target the helicopter was hit with a guided missile, which led to its complete destruction, and clashes took place between elite Qassam fighters and the occupation soldiers - while these sources did not reveal the fate of the Zionist soldiers."

So the helicopter was destroyed after it made a landing (not in mid air, important) but no confirmation of deaths/casualties. @Total Destruction @Falcon29
I didn't say mid air , i said it was hit by a kornet which means it was close to the ground.

Constant Airstrikes in Gaza.

I worry that the Israelis will up the ante after those 50 Israeli soldiers killed by Hamas and mass target civilians. Unlike previous Hamas kills, this was an actual unsuspected kill if it is to be true.

Many more civilians in Gaza are, unfortunately, going to be targeted heavily now.

So, what's the solution?
Why not on the West Bank? In a state of Palestine that will no longer be divided into two.
There are a lot of settlements that shouldn't actually exist and whose residents have no business there.
They could easily be cleared out and create plenty of space for the refugees from Gaza.
The political hurdles for this lie more in Israel than in its Arab neighbors.

Firstly, I could tell you are one those Europeans whose ideology was against Jewish people because they are 'Jews' --the use of the word 'Kikes' again and again by you gave you away.

About the condition of the the 30,000 Jews in Iran, some Iranians can answer better than me. I was referring to info from a few years ago which said the Jews in Iran are not persecuted or 'Dhimmi' like a lot of people think Islamic societies subject minorities to.

As to the quoted part... it is not 'more' by Israel, it is exclusively by Israel: Israelis never had any intention of ever allowing millions of Palestinians a decent existence between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. Once you really understand that then the rest is just the details.

I didn't say mid air , i said it was hit by a kornet which means it was close to the ground.
I know, but it's important to clarify because if it is in mid air everyone will be dead, if on the ground maybe no deaths.

But I am not seeing this being reported in many places, I am sceptical

I know, but it's important to clarify because if it is in mid air everyone will be dead, if on the ground maybe no deaths.

But I am not seeing this being reported in many places, I am sceptical
on israeli media it's official. especially channel 12.

I worry that the Israelis will up the ante after those 50 Israeli soldiers killed by Hamas and mass target civilians. Unlike previous Hamas kills, this was an actual unsuspected kill if it is to be true.

Many more civilians in Gaza are, unfortunately, going to be targeted heavily now.
I've not read any confirmation of 50 soldiers being killed.

Back
Top Bottom