What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Expectant mothers and babies in Gaza MAY Die:

Dozens of babies are born in Gaza every day, some birthdays are imminent. According to UNFPA - That is equal to 166 births per day, taking place with inadequate access to healthcare or even clean water, the agency said.

"UNFPA is prepositioning supplies to be ready to deliver if siege conditions are lifted. We have provided medicines essential for safe delivery to the health authorities in Gaza and we are providing dignity kits to UNRWA shelters."

One agency staff member based inside Gaza and continuing to provide services, spoke for many UN workers caught up in the violence along with hundreds of thousands of civilians, noting that "my only goal is to breathe. To stay alive."

Without hospital facilities, incubators, clean water, hygiene and medical care, expectant mothers and new born Palestinian babies MAY die.

wow ! Why do i have a feeling that this war will be a major global disaster...

I said this from the first minute. I am convince that GCC Arab nations won't play much of a role. It will be Hezbollah and the likes that will play a major role.

My thoughts on this:

1) Israel has the narrative at the moment, and they will capitalize on it. They will try to solve the Hamas problem, West Bank, and potentially Hezbollah. They declared war, they will try to eliminate all of their threats during this time. They won’t get another opportunity such as this in a long time.

Just tell me as a Zionist how you honestly feel about Pakistani nuclear weapons. Do Zionists feel insecure with an Islamic country possessing nuclear weapons?

Nukes?? Some Israelis didn't like even the Oslo Accord because that enabled an internal security forces of Palestinians to carry guns for policing power.
Israelis are true $ussies!! Beating bedouin armies using far better firepower was one thing. Fighting man to man, they are no match to the fighters of Hezbollah or Hamas because they would facing real 'men' who are not afraid to die unlike Israelis are.

These children are our children, we failed to protect them and God will hold us all to account. We are partners in this sin.

When you look at the face of your angel, your most precious possession in life, your child, do not forget the atrocity that this girl went through. Love your country and stand up for it, because evil does not sleep and is waiting for the day it will come for your children.

Back
Top Bottom