What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697189906133.png

Christians and Muslims need to unite to find this antichrist/False Messiah. He's presenting himself as God on YouTube. Writing poetry. Go see his channel. It's incredibly disturbing and creepy. His channel name is Othman Saber.

If he's not the antichrist/Maseeh Al Dajjal then he's Satan talking about the coming of the Dajjal/Antichrist.

Either way he needs to be ruined. Make sure he does not create a account here. If he does ban immediately. He'll start spamming black magic everywhere.
He's an edgy youth with too much time on his hands and a bit of poetic ability.
Do you think the dajjal would only have 2.3k subs on youtube?

Italy Foreign Minister: “We hope Hezbollah doesn't take any initiatives in israel-Palestinian conflict, we appeal to everyone to avoid further tensions”

Israeli woman speaks of experience with Hamas fighters​

Israeli Woman : I have 2 children here

HAMAS Fighters : dont worry , I am muslim .. we will not hurt you

Lovely you shit load of Hypocrites, Islam itself is Shit. Insult of Islam is an overstatement.

Where are the Mods? Ban nahi karogy?
Ijlam is shit but my vay of life which degrades meri kali ammi is good saar
👇👇👇
1000001947.jpg

Of course, as a non state actor/militant/terror group Hamas can only do this. If there are no civilians for them to use as human shields and use as cover how do you think Hamas can survive until this day? These type of terror militants groups like Hamas, ISIS, ETIM(Uygurs jihadists), Al Qaeda, TTP, Chechen rebels jihadists against Russia , Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah or the jihadists in Sinai fighting Egyptian government etc can only use civilians as cover and blend in with them instead of fighting their opponents openly or an even ground. Since they know they stand no chance against their opponents. So their best chance for survival is to use civilians as cover. If civilians evacuate North Gaza as Israel said, then Hamas fighters will be left to fend for themselves and fight Israel alone. Something they want to avoid at all costs, since they know they will basically be wiped out of that happened. This applied for all of these non state actors/militias/terror groups. The ability to blend in with civilians and avoid open confrontation like a conventional army is the key to their survival. Whether its right or wrong it doesn't matter to them. The end justifies the means .
Lol, The Ukrainian "army" is using the Ukrainian civilians as human shields when they hide in the cities, The Ukrainian "army" can only use civilians as cover and blend in with them instead of fighting the Russian army openly or an even ground. Since they know they stand no chance against the Russian army. So their best chance for survival is to use civilians as cover. If civilians evacuate the Ukraine as Russia said, then the Ukrainian "army" fighters will be left to fend for themselves and fight Russia alone. Something they want to avoid at all costs, since they know they will basically be wiped out of that happened. The ability to blend in with civilians and avoid open confrontation like a conventional army is the key to the Ukrainian "army" survival. Whether its right or wrong it doesn't matter to them. The end justifies the means.

Sectarian mindsets! I remember on this forum, when the strife in Syria just started. Some Turkish member here was mouthing off 'democracy' or 'butcher Assad' blah blah. I tried to say that whatever it is, it is Syria's internal matter and Turkey shouldn't get involved. The Turkish guy didn't like it and said something like 'We Turks support you Pakistanis against India all the time and yet you talk like that'. I replied something like 'Your real friends would always try to give you honest advice'.
This forum is full of idiots who didn't see that Syria was a prime target because Syria was a threat to Israel!! Heck, I have seen some American vloggers, in between words, saying the strife in Syria was to 'protect Israel'.
Stupid people!!

On Facebook, on the streets it was worse propaganda. People called Bashar al Assad kafir, that he forced people to worship him, called him sufiani, he doesn't believe in praying salah, usa is protecting him and he is Usa agent lol. All propaganda done by khilafat groups to destroy Syria.

Today similar propaganda is done by two faced Salafis and their sympathisers against the Palestinians, calling them mushriks and kafir people they are getting bombed and no help is coming.

FB_IMG_1697039378512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom