What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No one cares about your 1,000 soldiers. You kill tens of thousands of Palestinians every year. There's nothing human about you people nor do you care about innocent lives. You're genocidal Nazi vermin scum with hatred of unmatched parallels.
don't argue with him.
lol just laugh at him and that's it.

they are being butched by 1200 fighter haha

1697189222631.png

قتلتوا ، ذبحتوا ، اغتصبتوا ، أذيتوا ، خطفتوا، صورتوا، احتفلتوا .
أبواب جهنم راح تنفتح على غزة!

רצחתם, טבחתם, אנסתם, התעללתם, חטפתם, צילמתם, חגגתם.
שערי הגהנום יפתחו על עזה!

Of course, as a non state actor/militant/terror group Hamas can only do this. If there are no civilians for them to use as human shields and use as cover how do you think Hamas can survive until this day? These type of terror militants groups like Hamas, ISIS, ETIM(Uygurs jihadists), Al Qaeda, TTP, Chechen rebels jihadists against Russia , Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah or the jihadists in Sinai fighting Egyptian government etc can only use civilians as cover and blend in with them instead of fighting their opponents openly or an even ground. Since they know they stand no chance against their opponents. So their best chance for survival is to use civilians as cover. If civilians evacuate North Gaza as Israel said, then Hamas fighters will be left to fend for themselves and fight Israel alone. Something they want to avoid at all costs, since they know they will basically be wiped out of that happened. This applied for all of these non state actors/militias/terror groups. The ability to blend in with civilians and avoid open confrontation like a conventional army is the key to their survival. Whether its right or wrong it doesn't matter to them. The end justifies the means .

I would like to write Hamas of as just another militant terror group , but it is a terror group that rules a territory. We remeber well what happened when ISIS was allowed to hold a territory and now we see the same thing.

I can only hope that when the smokes clear , the sides would be reminded that there is a sensible soulution on the table , to end this conflict once and for all.

It is called The Oslo Peace Accords

It may not be the perfact solution , but it is sure better than what see today.

But this would never happen as long as Hamas is in power. This is why Hamas must be removed and hopefully the palestinians can come up with a leadership that would return to the negotiating table and solve this conflict once and for all.

Beacuse i have no illusions that this blodshed would continue as long as this conflict is not solved from the root.

~

Last edited:

US defence secretary and Israeli counterpart to give joint news conference.​

USA is directly involved in this war.

They gave permission to Zionists to murder civilians. Zionists are cowards
Iran and Russia annd China should call Un emergency meeting about the issue
They did and American bastards did veto it.

I would like to write Hamas off as just another militant terror group , but it is a terror group that rules a territory.

I can only hope that when the smokes clear , the sides would be reminded that there is a sensible soulution on the table for over peace to end this conflict.

It is called The Oslo Peace Accords

It amy not be the perfact solution , but it is sure better than what see today.

But this would never happen as long as Hamas is in power. This is why Hamas must be removed and hopefully the palestinians can come up with a leadership that would return to the negotiating table and solve this conflict once and for all.

Beacuse i have no illusions that this blodshed would continue as long as this conflict is not solved from the root.

~

This Jewish vermin was pretending to be the most peaceful person ever. Turns out he supports genocide because his army took heavy losses in a active state of war. All Jewish people are vermin subhuman savages. The same God that made holocaust happen to you as punishment for the corruption you spread on earth is the same God that will make it happen to you again.

Same ruling applies. Depends on situation like if they joined out of free will knowing they will harm Muslims.

It seemed from their posts that they joined out of free will. They seemed to be proud and discussed things in gossip style.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom