What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Absolutely. They will kill and mutilate their own civilians to justify their attack on Gaza.

That casualty is 100% the result of a airstrike. I've seen many casualties like that unfortunately. Israelis started carpet bombing their own city Sderot when Hamas took over the police headquarters there. There is a number of Israelis killed by their own army.

Syria has the right to get air defence equipment from Iran or Russia to defend against such attacks and items can be transferred by sea route with Russian ships. After air defence becomes risky enough for israel it will push them for ceasefire and less or no attacks in future. After ceasefire this kind of issue will not be repeated again as Hamas will probably be convinced even by its allies to make reforms in governing Gaza so that there would be other steps like referandum or approval of other Gaza elected bodies to initiate future attacks against israel. Risky decisions like these should involve all parties as the price is paid by all parties everytime
Iran will pay a huge price in Syria and Lebanon. Look at all the reserves that are being called up ..

US Secretary of State Blinken in Israel:

-I appear before you not only as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew (I am a Zionist bigot)

-You may be strong enough on your own to defend yourself. But as long as America exists, you will never have to. We will always be with you (we are on duty for our sacred cause, paid for by the taxes of millions of idiot Americans).

-We are here and we are not going anywhere (we are the largest imperial force in the world and we will defend our order with blood and terror)

Why?

Why would God help soldiers that murder and oppress innocent people ?
Because Allah is biased. Allah takes side. If Allah were Just and stands by the side of Momins, Pakistan would have been a super power and distributing loans to the world.
Pakistan would have been fighting along side Palestan against murders and oppression.

Sadly, Allah is with Israel.

US Secretary of State Blinken in Israel:

-I appear before you not only as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew (I am a Zionist bigot)

-You may be strong enough on your own to defend yourself. But as long as America exists, you will never have to. We will always be with you (we are on duty for our sacred cause, paid for by the taxes of millions of idiot Americans).

-We are here and we are not going anywhere (we are the largest imperial force in the world and we will defend our order with blood and terror)

I think trump and maga will take care of him soon enough 🤣🤣

I think trump and maga will take care of him soon enough 🤣🤣
The US is brain dead in terms of political intellectualism and policy-making. the patient can no longer be saved, it is hopeless.

Iran will pay a huge price in Syria and Lebanon. Look at all the reserves that are being called up ..
That is true if sooner or later if air defense equipment either openly or secretly not transferred to Syria and Labennon. Now israel or Usa has almost free pass cheaply bombing inside Syria or Labennon. If it is not free pass but expensive they will reconsider any potential future attack. Now it is a free pass. 100k reserves of israel wont initiate conflict if they cannot be sure of air dominance unless the situation evolves into a full blown conflict with Labennon which Hezbollah said they are unwilling to escalate. That leaves false flags of israel and if air is open and stays open it will certainly happen later even if not today.

Back
Top Bottom