What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You must be on something nasty and living in your own delusional world.
Iran just opened the gates of hell for poor palestinian officially on the 7th october.2023,

By the time u understand it, ..u, will be in the meat grinder also,

Now start blabbing... ur garbage..........

I was listening to US state dept Q&A session now. I may be wrong, but i could sense, that Biden Govt view is slowing inclining to go along with Israel as the day progresses. Rather than talking about restraining Israel, they are only talking about rescuing US citizens through Egypt.

Brainless idiot chasing shadows. Hindu fanatic terrorist Modi is ruling the nuclear India for a decade now and a Jewish fanatic terrorist Natanyahu is ruling a nuclear Israel for even longer and the world is paying the price. And this idiot is feeling more threatened by future possibilities rather than by the on-going grave crisis created/caused by a Hindu and a Jewish terrorist fanatics.

They don’t have the capability to accomplish this.
Oh, they have. They have received Tishreen/M-600 variant of Fateh-110 missiles from Syria. They can bomb Israel with pinpoint accuracy.

Hezbollah_chart_FINAL-03.jpg

There was no Dera Ghazi Khan explosion. It was simply a sonic boom. Military exercises going on in that area.
Well there are multiple theories, let's wait for more information for now. Further this thread, isn't for that topic. So let's leave it here

Will Jordan close its border to Israeli "tourists" now ? Or to people going to Israel. Given most flights have been suspended to Israel - will they land in Jordan and then go to Israel?

Will Jordan allow Israeli reservists land in Jordan, and go to pickup their guns and kill Palestinians ?

I was listening to US state dept Q&A session now. I may be wrong, but i could sense, that Biden Govt view is slowing inclining to go along with Israel as the day progresses. Rather than talking about restraining Israel, they are only talking about rescuing US citizens through Egypt.
No water ,No food ,No electricity ,No medicines, regular air strikes along with Ground invasion ,Israel will effectively throw gaza into the stone age.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom