What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bro, two state solution is not possible. The challenge is to get these Muslims and Jews to accept each other and establish a single state. Anybody who talks about two state solution, is wasting time or not sincere.
Agreed. Two state solution is just a misnomer at this point to basically advocate for the status quo.

Comparing Gaza all 25 miles of it vs 252,000 miles of Afghanistan is just not going to work. For hit and run you need pours borders, support networks, room to breathe, move and reequip.

That model won’t work in Gaza against Israel.
Absolutely, bro. Not even close.

Taliban fled to mountains and lost 70,000 fighters in the war. It was settled on the negotiation table in the end with Pakistani and Qatari as mediators. Taliban had to accept chief American condition to not support Al-Qaeda types for Americans to allow them to return to power.

Taliban could use geography and neighboring countries to their advantage and survival strategy, not many have this luxury.

People do not understand how painful and difficult it is to fight a superpower, resilience or not.
Does not matter.. fight them so that they and Ukraine get exhausted. China has now the best opportunity to take what is theirs: Taiwan.

Whilst I agree with you, the problem is all Muslim counties have shown they are spineless.
With the exception of Iran, Syria and Yemen, I have to agree.

Iran and Yemen are too far, Syria is too weak. But if any of these countries had a direct border with Gaza, there is no doubt humanitarian (and military) aid would be pouring over the border in large quantities. In stark contrast to Egypt's pathetic behaviour, making it complicit in the inhumane siege of 2 million Palestinians in Gaza.

This guy is endlessly trolling. Trolling Iranians is flame baiting and will be responded to and this will only further harm this thread, which should focus (as much as possible) on factual developments relating to Israel's war on Gaza. @LeGenD
@waz @LeGenD please ban this fake profile of an Indian troll.
He is spreading bull shit and celebrating israhel massacre for too long

With the exception of Iran, Syria and Yemen, I have to agree.

Iran and Yemen are too far, Syria is too weak. But if any of these countries had a direct border with Gaza, there is no doubt humanitarian (and military) aid would be pouring over the border in large quantities. In stark contrast to Egypt's pathetic behaviour, making it complicit in the inhumane siege of 2 million Palestinians in Gaza.
Just look at the European support for Ukraine. I know it’s two different kettle of fish with varying degrees of geo politics and grand strategy manifest destiny playing out but still, optics and actions matter.

Meanwhile from Muslim nations:

42855A49-BB5C-4005-A690-1DF960E34EA5.gif

Are you talking about me??

You replied to my post and didn't specify, but I presume you are agreeing with me and referring to @Get Ya Wig Split, not me.
He’s referring to our American friend

Just look at the European support for Ukraine. I know it’s two different kettle of fish with varying degrees of geo politics and grand strategy manifest destiny playing out but still, optics and actions matter.

Meanwhile from Muslim nations:

View attachment 960466
Very true. The level of unity Europeans showed for Ukraine is astonishing in comparison to the betrayal and silence most supposedly Muslim nations are showing for Palestine.

Europeans were willing to suffer high inflation and petrol prices for Ukraine, Muslim nations are not willing to suffer at all to help Palestinians.

Does not matter.. fight them so that they and Ukraine get exhausted. China has now the best opportunity to take what is theirs: Taiwan.
True, this is the best time for China if the Israel situation fully drags regional players into war.

But are the Chinese prepared with a plan?

Very true. The level of unity Europeans showed for Ukraine is astonishing in comparison to the betrayal and silence most supposedly Muslim nations are showing for Palestine.

Europeans were willing to suffer high inflation and petrol prices for Ukraine, Muslim nations are not willing to suffer at all to help Palestinians.
Muslims are not United just everyone like a crab grabbing at the others heels if they start to rise to the top. There is a strong lesson for those who sit on gold thrones counting their dollas if they could but learn the history and lessons of Umar ibn al-Khattab.

Agreed. Two state solution is just a misnomer at this point to basically advocate for the status quo.

Nonsence. Its the one state solution i have no clue how it is going to work.

Majority palestinians support hamas, a terrorist organisation that just murdered civilians in the hundreds.
Yet you think they will make good neighbours? Or that netanyahu and his settlers will be very neighbourly?

can the jews look forward to pogroms again like so many time during history? Especially with the estimated demographics over time?

Its like asking bosnians to go back to live in a serb dominated state.

Two state solution. Both with a viable state so some landswap might be in order.
Jeruzalem as shared capital. Under protection of UN peace-troops.
And perhaps just a 20 metre wall with UN troops between the two populations….

Fled or not, they endured and stayed on the battlefield. The one who remains in the place after the dust has settled is the winner by the default.
USA come for negotiations not the capitulation, no?
The final verdict Military Stalemate, Strategic Failure
Taliban held talks with US for the first time in 2010, but there were numerous challenges and concerns to address. Pakistan wanted to be involved in these negotiations as well, for understandable reasons.

American red line was well-defined: do not allow Al-Qaeda Network to plot attacks on American assets. The remainder was noise.

Taliban was very close to Al-Qaeda Network with intermarriages. Decoupling was not easy but US eliminated numerous Al-Qaeda members and reduced its power. Taliban had a way out finally.

Back
Top Bottom