What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't believe Biden will allow a Israeli ground invasion. As it will trigger a regional war and jeopardize his 2024 campaign. US cannot afford such a war. At same time Israelis may start killing each other if there's a ceasefire. And settler terrorists may began lynching Palestinians. Israeli extremist religious fanatic government is making everything worse for Israel.

So your country benefits from Pakistan getting involved in another fight? WE can see it, bro. ;)

@RescueRanger
@PanzerKiel
Some Indians, well now it seems majority of their social media users, want everyone to pounce on Pakistan. We have some here at pdf as well who used to hold prestigious titles but were openly advocating on twitter an all out war against Pakistan.

May I bring to the esteemed Ayatollah's attention https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
1697003689804.png

1697003631053.png

I don't believe Biden will allow a Israeli ground invasion. As it will trigger a regional war and jeopardize his 2024 campaign. US cannot afford such a war. At same time Israelis may start killing each other if there's a ceasefire. And settler terrorists may began lynching Palestinians. Israeli extremist religious fanatic government is making everything worse for Israel.
Biden is complicit in all of it. He or any other US president will always side with Israel even if that means murdering million people. US knows that no muslim regular army will initiate the hostility against Israel when US CSG is near Israel's shores. Tragic but this is how it is.

Have you seen the state of Pakistan and Pakistanis I wouldn’t go round bad mouthing other countries!
That is topic for some other thread for you guys. But India and Pakistan has similar issues with politicians - with small size you can grow fast with good policies or decent into chaos fast well. India is so big and divers with more than two dozen states in dozen + tier 1 / metro cites even if half of them do decent - overall it is a progress. But that setup also ensures that India can't grow at speed of China - double digit GDP growth

Here is a clue: Israel is not in a mood to listen to anybody. Netanyahu of October 2023 is George W Bush of September 2001. He may make mistakes. Most certainly he will make some mistakes. But that will not deter him.

It is hard to swallow but muslim states should go full support mode to russia and china, usa picked their side and dropped their facade of human rights champions and complied with jewish nazis openly.

80 babies kicked out of their cots and decapitated… 80 babies. Let that settle in.

Israel will turn Hamas to ash, it’s pretty much a certainty.
You know,I remember hearing an atrocity story very much like that one exactly 33 years ago,its almost to the day in fact.

"They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators and left the children to die on the cold floor"

This was the infamous Nayirah testimony.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Whats that old Bushism again?
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."

🤔

Last edited:
Here is a clue: Israel is not in a mood to listen to anybody. Netanyahu of October 2023 is George W Bush of September 2001. He may make mistakes. Most certainly he will make some mistakes. But that will not deter him.

It is not just Netanyahu . All the political parties are supporting this and the public.

It is not just the number deaths - the count now is 12000 dead and 2700 injured , but the way the died , dragged from their homes and shot in cold blood in the head.

9/11 is a good comparison , but here it is worse , we have those who commited this crime on our border , and no one here is willing to take the chance they would ever do this again.

~

Back
Top Bottom