What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In which world North Korea is worthy example of standing up? North Korea is world’s largest open prison.

Have you seen the state of Pakistan and Pakistanis I wouldn’t go round bad mouthing other countries!

According to @Falcon29 those are the bodies of Hamas fighters.

Plus even if they were IDF soldiers, how are the corpses desecrated? They could have very well been tank crews that got smoked.
They are Palestinian fighters. I've verified it brother @LeGenD . The pictures were shared in Israel.

If I were that man, I would not hesitate in the slightest to make sure that those who did this die in the same way.

For this man, the rest of his life doesn't matter anymore, he doesn't care if he dies there at that hour, but probably his only prayer is not to die without taking a life.

There are quiet a few like him.

The Pakistani populace is expected to raise a question to the country's establishment and government.

The entire year, the media, guests on news channels, and social media express their animosity for Israel and support for the Palestinians.

Since I haven't seen any significant statements from Pakistan in the last three days, it appears that they are waiting to act until a major powerful country does.

Why is Pakistan unable to grab the lead?
So your country benefits from Pakistan getting involved in another fight? WE can see it, bro. ;)

@RescueRanger
@PanzerKiel

None of the tweets depicting Israelis harboring animosity towards India are authentic. However, I can provide videos featuring Pakistani intellectuals asserting to be Arab and Arabs derogating the Pakistani ethnicity.
It's evident that nearly all Punjabi Muslims bear Arab names, yet not a single Arab possesses a Punjabi name.

This guy talks a lot and has unique views, I have listened to what he has to say before. But never saw this video before. If this is Pakistan's intellectuals then I wish well for Pakistan.

It probably means, even they do not approve of Hamas's tactics. They are not unique; the world has decided to remain silent. This is 9/11 for Israel; nobody is caring for but, but, their past sins ....

Thanks for your opinion. I also want to hear from the member I quoted.

Last edited:

This news just in......

Think the war in Gaza may have help Ukraine a lot if this is going to go through.

GOP would then need to approve Ukraine funding if they also wanted to help Israel......

More US taxpayers money going to wars. I am sure the American people will appreciate this very much.

According to estimates, the number of Palestinians who died exceeded 5000. Israel continues to brutally kill civilians and the worst part is that the whole world is silent.

Hamas raiding the festival and killing 300 civilians strengthened Israel's hand.

Did Hamas do this stupid action so that Israel can easily kill Palestinians?

I still don't understand why Hamas did such a thing.

Ayatollah Khamenei's teachings promote religious extremism and animosity against non-Muslims, influencing the creation and training of groups like Hamas. Their acts in the name of Islam lead to attacks, causing suffering for Palestinians when Israel responds.

So, now you have found another enemy for yourself?

Dubbed video… lmfao

You can’t be this dumb? Isn’t there some Syrian refugee outside of your apartment building you can confirm with before posting dumb shit like this? :lol:
Ok, explain to me what the **** he's doing sending his little kid forward towards the Israeli state terrorists :cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom