What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

He's probably another liberal gandu, it's always those homosexual fgts that use "way of life" to promote everything against Islam.

The Muslim world failed because of tribalism and lack of meritocracy.
tribalism is very good actually i wish i was part of a big tribe. No one can mess with you

Moroccans you have like a million Jews in your country do something.

We are going to beat the **** out of the Jews in Michigan in coming protests.
Ah and there the thinly veiled anti-semitism comes to light….

How is this not similar to me calling to target all muslims around the world, (even well integrated ones living in some countries for centuries) because of something muslim country X did??

According to certain posters i am justified to murder any male Turk worldwide (cause of conscription and armenia injustice) and beat down muslims anywhere i see them as well (cause of..well the list of injustices is long, pick one).

Wow..nice morals!
But please, beg more to the west to give money to palestinians and hold down the jew for you, while you find some rock 🪨.

Can i have your number, i want to call you 2 minutes before i bomb your house. I am peacelover It is for your own safety.
They are only attacking Hamas positions. How else you deal with terrorist that killed 900 people. Majority of them were liberals which did not wanted any war.

How is this not similar to me calling to target all muslims around the world, (even well integrated ones living in some countries for centuries) because of something muslim country X did??

According to certain posters i am justified to murder any male Turk worldwide (cause of conscription and armenia injustice) and beat down muslims anywhere i see them as well (cause of..well the list of injustices is long, pick one).

Wow..nice morals!
But please, beg more to the west to give money to palestinians and hold down the jew for you, while you find some rock 🪨.

Why do you guys hide behind victim mentality? Antisemitism is victim mentality. You are not victims.

Those people would die anyway

But this way the hatred towards Jews is ramped up, the plans to make peace between Israel and Arabs/ Muslim states hits wall and Israel itself suffers for its occupation and barbarity

Remember there are 2 BILLION and growing Muslims

And resistance against occupation is a duty
I've never seen such a stupid idea in my life.

Wow..nice morals!

Why would they like Jews, your not making sense

Were the Jews in WW2 supposed to like your grandfather?

What happened Hamas supporters, did you win the jihad? Have you prayed in Jerusalem?

I keep writing that Hamas may be run by Mossad. Thousands of Palestinians will die because of this treacherous attack by Hamas. You gave the devil a trump card.

Perhaps the Arabs need to look really deep inwards. They have thrown their own blood under the bus.

I can't believe Arab nations are such cowards.

Perhaps someone knows in which hole this rat is hiding?

If anyone wants to know what a coward looks like...look at him in the picture. Is this the world you want to live in? Look at what a pussy and coward he is. Why is he hiding under the Pooh Shiesty mask? If pussy was a person face a$$ mf...

Ask your world best intelligence agency sorry 2nd best intelligence agency in occupied Palestine

Nowhere in that post did you "condemn Israeli crimes". 99% of your posts are criticising the oppressed Palestinians.
He has maybe one half assed condemnation meanwhile 1000 condemnations against the palestinians since yesterday.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom