What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Well it will turn to a genocide, I have no doubt about that. I was asking whether Egyptian military will get involved on the side of the Palis, I know the answer is no. But I hope.
Sisi is a fag, no he wont take that decision, however many soldiers and police officers are on the side of Palestinians so you will probably see many killing against israelis by egyptian soldiers in the coming days.
it happened 2 month ago I guess when a police officer killed 3 israelis soldiers
and yesterday in alexandria when israelis tourists were gunned down.

You are going to gaza to do what? To help the wounded or joining the fight.
Both.

It is definitely risky and a cry for help. They are fighting their hearts out. It's a explosion due to the brutal blockade on Gaza for 20 years. The terror , starvation , and psychological warfare Palestinians have faced has caused them to explode. People are not taking that into account.

Iran was not informed but there is a general understanding before this to come to aid of the Palestinian resistance in event of Israeli ground invasion. Which I hope is honored.

Spontaneous reactions to apartheid and gradual ethnocide are understandable however success against the zionist regime calls for patience, a long term plan, thorough calculation of moves and resilience. Which is why I think the Palestinian Resistance has good reason to assume it will overcome the current challenge no matter how this may play out or who else gets involved. I don't see them acting irrationally by taking risks considered too elevated.

Last edited:
It's shameful that Hezbollah is still watching and doing nothing. That's very disappointing.
Why only them?

Shameful that Pakistan, turkey, iran, Bangladesh are doing nothing except lip service.

Can they do only lip service by seating in school rooms under US administration?

When Palestinian is needed most, no one is there for help.

Last edited:
Sisi is a fag, no he wont take that decision, however many soldiers and police officers are on the side of Palestinians so you will probably see many killing against israelis by egyptian soldiers in the coming days.
it happened 2 month ago I guess when a police officer killed 3 israelis soldiers
and yesterday in alexandria when israelis tourists were gunned down.

Both.

Palestine's situation was going to be so much better if MB was not removed from power.

May Allah be with you for your mission.

Iranian Foreign Ministry: Whoever threatens us should know that any wrong decision will face a “devastating” response

80 per cent of Iran and Turkey are drunk secular kuffars who do not know where they come from. Thats their reality on the ground and their gvts know that they just want credit from the muslims and fear the backclash from the other kuffars at the same time. For them its a game.
Meanwhile 90 per cent of Egyptians and Arabs would volounteraly and gladly present themselves to the borders if their gvt opens up prep camps for jihad in palestine. Thats the reality on the ground.
U will have millions of volounteers in one day if that door opens.

It is definitely risky and a cry for help. They are fighting their hearts out. It's a explosion due to the brutal blockade on Gaza for 20 years. The terror , starvation , and psychological warfare Palestinians have faced has caused them to explode. People are not taking that into account.

Iran was not informed but there is a general understanding before this to come to aid of the Palestinian resistance in event of Israeli ground invasion. Which I hope is honored.

If Hezbollah involves directly israel will bomb Lebannese people. They dont have air cover same as Gaza. Lebannese or Syrians dont have to pay by their lives for an uninformed operation initiated by Hamas. Ofcourse there would be red lines but the aim should be to reinitiate the ceasefire condition and force israel to do so instead of direct involvement risking an all out war scenario involving several countries.

First step that must be done is air cover. Someway Iran should transfer air defense quipment to Syria first then Labennon after each area is secured. First short range systems to protect against israeli cruise missiles from longer ranges and after low altitude cover is established less mobile long range high altitude systems can be transfered to each area. After that without direct involvement to Gaza conflict Labennon can claim their rights for Shebaa farms and if Syrian govt(also Russians) accepts Golan heights recapture attempts. Instead of direct involvement it would be like because israel would be occupied with another conflict other countries started their demands with an increasing tone that can turn to a conflict pushing israel for ceasefire. Not directly attacking but showing that there would be other fronts not connected to Palestine issue although implicitly it will be related to israels breach of redlines. These are legal demands and other countries like Usa cannot interfere without disregarding them. Without air cover neither Lebannese nor Syrian civilians cannot be risked.

1696839910627.png

80 per cent of Iran and Turkey are drunk secular kuffars who do not know where they come from.
Not exactly a wise statement when the Palestinians need help more than ever and Iran is basically the only country that has ever shown a willingness to do so.

Spontaneous reactions to apartheid and gradual ethnocide are understandable however success against the zionist regime calls for patience, a long term plan, thorough calculation of moves and resilience. Which is why I think the Palestinian Resistance has good reason to assume it will overcome the challenge no matter how it will play out or who else gets involved. I don't see them acting irrationally by taking risks that would be too high.

What happened is a Hamas operation , prepared for by Hamas, lead by Hamas, and executed by Hamas. Hamas doesn't take permission from anybody to do anything. And it historically sacrifices it's soldiers for the cause. Iran most certainly doesn't a war for its country as it has strategic long term goals. Palestine on other hand, is an ongoing active conflict. And Hamas's ambitions are obviously different in nature. They're fighting for now. There is no Palestinian state and Gaza is under a permanent blockade. In order to have any long term goals.

I would not say this is irrational. It's entirely rational and justified. Of course it's shook the region. But does not make it irrational.

Dont cry for Palestinian at all. Nobody needs your sympathy. Like every bhaktora you are happy from inside on the miseries of Palestinian, Kashmiris and every oppressed Muslim. Don't pretend to be what you are not.
And yes Isra-hell will win current war... At a great cost.... It was told 1400 years ago.
Isra-hell will win even a couple of more wars and will expand much in coming few years until her solders will reach gates of holy cities of Saudi Arabia. From there israhelli doom to defeat will start and her days will be numbered.
Events are exactly going as predicted centuries ago. Great wars are coming in which tall the great oppressors including worlds largest country will be cleansed and Zios and their friends will be completely eliminated.
I will suggest you to run away and hide yourself somewhere in himaliya 😄
Rest leave Palestinians.... They were already dying daily.
Sorry I don't believe in any reading future shyte, but good luck to you. The rest I will ignore, as I don't need your approval for my opinions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom