What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

F771cd7awAAR4WS.jpeg

this conflict could get huge if all sides are not careful, leading towards regional conflict. iran and iraq joining in might push arabs and even russia
Russia is not in the position to get involved in this conflict - this is unrealistic expectation from Russia. Russian losses in Ukraine are staggering. This is not Russian fight to begin with.

Hezbollah does not represent entire Lebanon - the country is broke. Lebanese government will keep its distance.

Most of the Iraq will keep its distance. Iran-backed forces will throw rockets at Iraqi military bases? Go ahead.

WE are looking at Hezbollah and Palestinians at most - IDF has mobilized on a big scale to confront these elements. Israel has issued ominous statements - Gaza is being pounded and many will be killed.

US will not target Palestinians (never have), but US is too big for these elements to fight in any case.

Militant forces are into big boasts as usual. These people are not equipped to fight BIG BATTLES.

Israel is in a different situation than US - there is no comparison.

Iraqi resistance forces were able to inflict significant casualties on American occupation forces (in the order of 600+, according to most American officials). I accept that they are no longer in the insurgency phase and so it will be harder to replicate this success going forward.

When Iran-US tensions reached peak escalation under Trump, these forces were also regularly attacking US logistics and inflicting casualties on US bases in Iraq (albeit which invariably invited a heavy US response).

It would be smarter for the Iraqi resistance forces to target Israel rather than the US, IMO.
Indeed.

My view is above.

What can I say,maybe our cultures are really that different. Maybe you people think it's fine,it's ok. No problem. Children and women and elderly people are game. Maybe in your culture,I don't know,it's ok? You find that normal? You're ok with it? As a human,it's ok,it's good? I'm trying to understand you.

So...if let's say a Hindutva militant group invades your town and takes your grandmother,sister,brother,parents as hostages and claims you did them wrong,because you are occupiers,because this land was their before the partition,you're fine with it.

You tell me "but international law says..." and they tell you "We'll treat you like you treated us during the migration",no problem,you're ok.
Can you see the hypocrisy here? Israel bombs Palestinian civilians with impunity. That's all kosher? The western militaries had no qualms bombing civilians in WWII, nuking two cities in Japan. No issues with morality? Why the double standards here?

As far as I see here, Palestinians faced the same when Israeli settlers took their land and drove them out, if they didn't kill them. I don't justify the loss of civilians here, but watching western supporters of Israel cry about the ethical conduct here makes me cringe and puke due to their hypocrisy and double standards.

Times of Israel update on internal situation:

Inside Israel, security forces were still struggling to clear Palestinian resistance cells entrenched within devastated communities over 36 hours after the coordinated assault began. There were reports of heavy gun battles between Israeli troops and Palestinian fighters in the southern town of Magen, close to the border with the Gaza Strip.

According to Hebrew-language media, the Israel Defense Forces also used tanks against the Palestinian resistance fighters in the area.

Additionally, gunfights were continuing in Kfar Aza, where there were reports of at least 10 Palestinian fighters still holed up.

The military said it was evacuating civilians from towns adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip, while searching the area for any Palestinian fighters who may still be in Israeli territory.

The towns include Nahal Oz, Erez, Nir Am, Mefalsim, Kfar Aza, Gevim, Or Haner, Ibim, Netiv Ha’asara, Yad Mordechai, Karmia, Zikim, Kerem Shalom, Kissufim, Holit, Sufa, Nirim, Nir Oz, Ein Hashlosha, Nir Yitzhak, Be’eri, Magen, Re’im, Sa’ad, and Alumim.

“Further evacuations will be carried out according to the assessment of the situation,” the IDF said.

Many civilians were still holed up in their homes, hiding in fear of Palestinian fighters searching for victims.

In the event that the IDF is unable to control Hammas by Monday, a grand operation will be launched as per their plan. Read the following article to gain a deeper understanding of the situation until then.

Curse anyone who is gonna try to persue Hamas to negociate a deal for the jewish hostages.
And im thinking of one particular individual.

UAE's recent statement on the conflict is further evidence how low these pathetic Arab nations have stooped. Can't wait for the day that cuck institution PA stops sabotaging the country, so we can ween ourselves off their influence forever.

Russia is not in the position to get involved in this conflict - this is unrealistic expectation from Russia. Russian losses in Ukraine are staggering.
Indeed, this was clear in the recent Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict (if we can call Armenia's surrender a conflict).
Hezbollah does not represent entire Lebanon - the country is broke. Lebanese government will keep its distance.
I fully support Hezbollah but this is true. There are strong considerations that provide a check on Hezbollah's ability to suddenly start a war with Israel.
Most of the Iraq will keep its distance. Iran-backed forces will throw rockets at Iraqi military bases? Go ahead.
It would be better, and more popular within Iraq, for Iraqi resistance forces to use Iranian missiles to strike into Israel. This would, however, be a big escalation and open the PMU up for retribution strikes from Israel, so it would only make sense if Israel launches a brutal ground invasion of Gaza (which would become less popular the longer it continues).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom