What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel said they want to have peace with Saudi and moderate Palestinians

If they go in heavy they will lose to have negotiations later

I wonder then what the plan is ?
Bibi's plans for a "new Middle East" with peace with Saudi Arabia is finished.

Bibi has to figure out how to destroy Hamas and also recover 130+ prisoners. Good luck.

Bibi has to figure out how to destroy Hamas and also recover 130+ prisoners. Good luck.

I dont see how Bibi can recover from this when the dust is settled. For now, all are united - but the blame game will begin soon enough. He caused this through he policies recently in the west bank and his choice of poltiical allies and the political choices that arose from that ...

Bibi's desire to win at all costs, and his arrogance and hubris have bought the people of Israel to this ...

He is done for permanently.

Last edited:
No I have the same idea, I think that is the goal. Manipulation is part of this strategy. We are being forced into Qiyam.

But this is not a one-way game. IMHO there is another game within the game.
what do you mean?

Just saw a video where a Hamas terrorist executes an injured civilian at the music festival.

You’re not fighting oppression when you attack a music festival. Thats just a target of opportunity. That’s pure terrorism.

Terrorism is the weapon of the weak! Heck, in a university I attended in America, a professor called George Washington would be a 'terrorist' for not fighting the Brits head one and instead often doing ambushes!
Oh, the old phrase: 'One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter'.

I shall drop a hint: Tesla uses combination of automation and skilled engineers for manufacturing around the world. WE live in times of machines that can assist in complex work.

France will find a solution to its problems as well.

Statements like the WEST is finished = juvenile / pointless misdirection.

If anything the world is getting much more sophisticated. What was once a bunch of mechanics tinkering with engines to get a few more hp is now being replaced with people behind a computer asking some custom internal AI to generate an optimal EV engine design.

Terrorism is the weapon of the weak! Heck, in a university I attended in America, a professor called George Washington would be a 'terrorist' for not fighting the Brits head one and instead often doing ambushes!
Oh, the old phrase: 'One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter'.
Terrorism is a strategy and not just of the weak. States use it too.

If anything the world is getting much more sophisticated. What was once a bunch of mechanics tinkering with engines to get a few more hp is now being replaced with people behind a computer asking some AI to generate an optimal EV engine design.
Absolutely.

People have little idea what AI is - this is revolution in the making [after] computers of the 1940s.
3D printing is another remarkable tool.

Allah Almighty have given incredible brain to humans - it will be put to use like always.

I dont see how Bibi can recover from this when the dust is settled. For now, all are united - but the blame game will begin soon enough. He caused this through he policies recently in the west bank and his choice of poltiical allies ...

He is done for permanently.
We can look at the 1973 War to see what happened. An investigation was started to figure out why they failed and Golda Meir quickly resigned (and died a few years later). Bibi is finished - his entire MO was to relegate the Palestine issue to the margins while he pursued normalisation with Saudi Arabia to form a regional coalition against Iran. Instead of battling Iran, he is battling Hamas inside Israel and has alienated Saudi Arabia. His legacy is ruined.

BREAKING: 'If the U.S decides to Directly Intervene in the Gaza Conflict, U.S. Bases and Troops in the Region will all become Legitimate Targets for the Axis of Resistance.' - Iraqi “Kata'ib Sayyid al-Shuhada Brigades” (linked to Hezbollah and Iran)
These people have thrown rockets at American bases in Iraq to no effect. These people could not stop US-SDF operations in Syria either.

Big boasts as usual. These people are getting into fights they cannot win. I am not sure what these people want to do - what contributions these people have to local economies. Lebanon is BROKE.

BREAKING: 'If the U.S decides to Directly Intervene in the Gaza Conflict, U.S. Bases and Troops in the Region will all become Legitimate Targets for the Axis of Resistance.' - Iraqi “Kata'ib Sayyid al-Shuhada Brigades” (linked to Hezbollah and Iran)

They shouldn't wait for US to do anything. Gaza needs help. US is already arming Israel and providing them intelligence and giving them political cover.

He missed up big time

Some analysts say he focused all military in West Bank and left south open for attack

Back
Top Bottom