What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I do wonder/think if the Americans will attack both Lebanon and Syria - that battle group is not there for tea and biscuits ..
It has a dual purpose role.

1. To act as a deterrent. (Hezbollah is seen as a direct threat to Israel but they have not made any overt overtures, a couple of fireworks prove nothing in the grand scheme of things.)
2. Hearts and Minds: It will function to aid in evacuation of US Citizens from the area and will also take in and ferry Palestinians (women and children) to likely Jordan or Egypt.

Finally, They (US) will rearm the Iron Dome system, as per analysts on CNN, this must go to highlight that Israel and intel that they have a continued threat from Missiles and rocket strikes deep into Israeli territory. But on CCN the US were at pains to state that there would be NO US boots on the ground, I think for all the bluster in the US, there is no appetite for another prolonged conflict involving the US and the Biden Administration is also uncomfortable with this.

Just remember Biden and Netanyahu are not friends, in fact Biden was snubbed last time and he doesn't see eye-to-eye with the Israeli PM. Difficult times.

it depends on the country.
Russia or Iran or Egypt and many other examples, they have cheap labour, they can do the mass-production with no problem .. they have plenty of natural resources and minerals to produce the ammunition. europe on the other hand has NO cheap labour, they can't go in the mass production phase and many european countries admitted that like sweden or germany or the poor thing slovakia which now has no ammo reserve because it sent most of it to ukraine.

coup in Niger and the ban to export any more Uranium to France ( which France depends on it to produce electricity) ( Coup in Gabon ( coup in Burkina Faso) and the ongoing war in Mali against French interests.
I shall drop a hint: Tesla uses combination of automation and skilled engineers for manufacturing around the world. WE live in times of machines that can assist in complex work.

France will find a solution to its problems as well.

Statements like the WEST is finished = juvenile / pointless misdirection.

So much silliness around these days - esp from red neck american politicans. Iran can turn off all of the oil infrastructure in saudia araba and all the other countries in the middle east. Iran has already demonstrated this capability when they attacked saudia arabian oil storage infrastructure a few years back...

1696805217752.png

This is pointless boasting.

Russian - Ukrainian front = Russian forces suffered heavy losses
Arab - Israeli front = what do you think will happen?
Chinese - Taiwan front = COLD
North Korea - South Korea front = COLD
African countries - France front YAWN

Go ahead and fight. You guys will make US even stronger than before.
You give too much credence to the woke crowd in America. Yes, 'production' wise, unimaginable amount of hardware can be still made here. But actual fighting wise? Already by mid 1970s there was a war fatigue and the never generations would rather go to Mexico or Canada than to sacrifice themselves unless there is a scenario like 'The Russians are Coming!' It is a very different country now. You don't even know the 'man' you are talking to next to you is a 'man' or not anymore as my wife and I found out in our social outing only yesterday in a large public event--would that 40 year old 'man' ever fight? No. I don't want to discuss his life. Wife's 'Gaydar' told me about him later. WTH!!
US is not even remotely close to being broke. Russian economy is peanuts in comparison.
North Korea is even more broke but is a potent military force.
They will just have more people to feed. Committing genocide in Gaza and killing 2 million people will not end with Israel expanding its territory in the long term.
Israelis will never occupy the Gaza Strip. Actually, they would wish Gaza never existed but can't do much about that.
I mean how it hard it is for US to provide funds and INTEL to Israel and continue to do the same with Ukraine at the same time? NOT HARD really.
And you don't think that's already happening? So then why move so much military hardware in the eastern Med region now? Buddy: Modern wars are still the old wars: Put boots on the ground, occupy, hold, subjugate, take the losses on your chins and hope for the best. Bottom line is : Hold the ground!!!

If Hezbollah was not involved in the planning, I can understand it not wanting to be drawn into Hamas' battle with no notice. Nonetheless, Hezbollah has struck Israeli military sites in the occupied Sheeba Farms (with precision artillery), and has apparently informed Israel via Egypt that it will escalate if Israel launches a ground invasion into Gaza.

The more resources Israel commits to Gaza, the more vulnerable it will be in the West Bank (disappointingly quiet at the moment) and in the northern front. And how does Israel recover the 130+ hostages in Gaza? A total occupation of Gaza is surely too expensive and difficult, so they will be forced to negotiate at some point, or accept their deaths. Ironically I have read that the IDF was so slow to respond to the initial infiltrations because it had concentrated so many troops in the occupied West Bank.
Great post!
I think the Arab states at least have enough gheirat in them to not stand by and witness complete genocide
It is coming to a point of Now or Never. I really think so. Between the illegal American invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the Russia-Ukraine war whatever global order was established after WW II has been very quickly eroded.

I shall drop a hint: Tesla uses combination of automation and skilled engineers for manufacturing around the world. WE live in times of machines that can assist in complex work.

France will find a solution to its problems as well.

Statements like the WEST is finished = juvenile / pointless misdirection.
Ya, hope tesla can solve their problems lol.

These people have a severe obsession with Iran. They desperately try to pin everything that happens to Iran.

Palestinians resist Israeli occupation = it was Iran

Lebanese resist Israeli occupation/attacks = it was Iran

How kind of him to nominate Israel to attack Iran, usually it's the Zionists who nominate the Americans to do it, now it's the other way round? :lol:

Yes but it is the language used, very interesting. Especially the last interview on CNN.
If you beat a person until he has nothing left to lose, you make him the most dangerous person in the world. You can see this natural result when you corner even a cat. If Israel tries to completely occupy Gaza, even the most unwilling Muslim countries will be forced to stand up.

It's coming. We're all fucked

If you beat a person until he has nothing left to lose, you make him the most dangerous person in the world. You can see this natural result when you corner even a cat. If Israel tries to completely occupy Gaza, even the most unwilling Muslim countries will be forced to stand up.
Americans did this knowingly to the Japanese, resulted in Pearl Harbor.

What you don't understand is, they are cornering you so that you would lash out. They aren't surprised about this, this is their tactic.

Israel said they want to have peace with Saudi and moderate Palestinians

If they go in heavy they will lose to have negotiations later

I wonder then what the plan is ?

Check these links to understand realities.

The world has not frozen or stopped working.
Deals can be re-negotiated.
All countries have energy needs.
Niger has economic needs - it is a poor country.

Common sense.

@Total Destruction

It's coming. We're all fucked

Americans did this knowingly to the Japanese, resulted in Pearl Harbor.

What you don't understand is, they are cornering you so that you would lash out. They aren't surprised about this, this is their tactic.
No I have the same idea, I think that is the goal. Manipulation is part of this strategy. We are being forced into Qiyam.

But this is not a one-way game. IMHO there is another game within the game.

Back
Top Bottom