What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

We will see if Hezbollah will try to apply pressure on the northern front which may be possible. Militarily they're ready. But politically they have a lot of considerations.
Agreed. Even Hezbollah's footage from their limited actions against Israel showed how competent and militarily ready they are:
They have great intelligence and precision striking abilities. But as you say, it's more of political question - they can't throw Lebanon into war as easily (even if it would be a great time to do so).
Israeli's are being emboldened by the US. Arab states must make it clear there needs to be a ceasefire, no ground invasion, and a quick prisoner transfer.
So far UAE has condemned Hamas but other Muslim countries have been somewhat pro-Palestine. Hopefully the rumours of Hezbollah's threat to escalate if Israel launches a ground invasion are true. But I think a ground invasion is unfortunately inevitable here.

Mossed and Cia played a game on its people by letting Hamas attack to gain sympathy then have a reason to flatten Gaza into its territory but they didn't calculated the collateral damage and prolongevity of this conflict .

I think Hezbollah has tough decision making ahead. We don't know what's going to happen. Like I said though, I'm close to the Palestinian resistance. These kind of operations is top secret. Not even other Palestinian factions were aware it was going to happen.

We will see if Hezbollah will try to apply pressure on the northern front which may be possible. Militarily they're ready. But politically they have a lot of considerations.

Israeli's are being emboldened by the US. Arab states must make it clear there needs to be a ceasefire, no ground invasion, and a quick prisoner transfer.

Arabs have a lot of power right now - since the west is not buying Russian oil - the economies are being kept afloat through Arab oil.

If the arabs turn off the oil - then things will get rather problematic.

Mossed and Cia played a game on its people by letting Hamas attack to gain sympathy then have a reason to flatten Gaza into its territory but they didn't calculated the collateral damage and prolong of this conflict .
The CIA let the Palestinians attack Israel. Genius analysis here

If it's a false flag, then it serves a purpose?

What are you implying? Straight up genocide? Carpet bombing non-stop?

I think the Arab states at least have enough gheirat in them to not stand by and witness complete genocide
A key part of Netanyahu's economic corridor plan was not mentioning Palestine as part of his plan when he presented his economic corridor plan for the region. Hence, the process of complete genocide of the Palestinian people is already in operation, the plan has already been executed, we just have to wait and watch what happens next.Netanyahu also gained the benefit of internal resistance to him regarding the supreme court freedom under his control having broken down, which enabled him to successfully unify separated Jews on one common enemy, and now he was able to gain courtesy from the world to justify the genocide of Palestinians.

Economic realities have changed for the entire world, right? OR Russia has unlimited resources? Is this why Russia is seeking munitions from Iran and North Korea?

Coup in which country? How does this affect France as a military power or its capability to project power?

The West has already lost - sure. Maybe have a look at the sheer size of American economy.

Premature celebrations are not good for your health.
it depends on the country.
Russia or Iran or Egypt and many other examples, they have cheap labour, they can do the mass-production with no problem .. they have plenty of natural resources and minerals to produce the ammunition. europe on the other hand has NO cheap labour, they can't go in the mass production phase and many european countries admitted that like sweden or germany or the poor thing slovakia which now has no ammo reserve because it sent most of it to ukraine.

coup in Niger and the ban to export any more Uranium to France ( which France depends on it to produce electricity) ( Coup in Gabon ( coup in Burkina Faso) and the ongoing war in Mali against French interests.

Mossed and Cia played a game on its people by letting Hamas attack to gain sympathy then have a reason to flatten Gaza into its territory but they didn't calculated the collateral damage and prolong of this conflict .
Hhhh ur trying to paste ur first consperacy theory with some logical argument like miscalculation hhhh
Miscalculation is more idiotic than mooosads inside jooob hhh

As I said in a post earlier I'm sure stockpiles will suddenly be "discovered" and shipped immediately to the Israeli front lines in the most expensive way possible.

"US troops in a historic show of teamwork hauled up 100M rounds hidden in an abandoned 2 mile underground Salt mine in Utah and courageously flew 48 hour shifts of heavy lift aircraft to bring them to the other side of the planet within days"

Yeah, "discovered". It was probably in some weapons cache base in Israel all along.
Some clueless inferiority complex ridden members talking nonsense as usual.

I will remove lame posts.

Arabs have a lot of power right now - since the west is not buying Russian oil - the economies are being kept afloat through Arab oil.

If the arabs turn off the oil - then things will get rather problematic.

They really need to say or do something. Lebanon, Egypt , Syria and Iran all need to go on high alert. We don't know they can start attacking any minute.

That's cynical and barbaric to even gloat about rearming a so called strongest army in region against a tiny impoverished strip of land and it's besieged residents. Jews will pay big for it.

You are missing the point. This shortgage only applied to the Ukrainians. But once Israel was attacked I'm sure somebody is going to put on their glasses and say "oh wait..look at this huge pile of shells we didn't see".

Yeah they saw it...but didn't want to give it out.

Back
Top Bottom