What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Right. But when Greeks wanted to take back their own land,they were bad guys. Right? When Serbs tried to take back Kosovo,all Muslims fell like rabid dogs "oooh how dare you,look the poor Albanians help America,help!"
To be honest Greeks weren't bad people for wanting to take back "their own land" it was the manner in which they went about it, lots of ethnic violence, lots of burnt down villages, over 2.5 million Turks died in the 1st balkan war alone.

I genuinely laughed,

some of the worst smelling, loudest, most ill mannered people I've met were palestinians.

Drinks camel urine and talks about cleanlines get the **** out of here :cheesy:
1 USD = 28 TL.
no one wants to live in your poverty entity.
palestinians have better chance in Gaza.

What can I say,maybe our cultures are really that different. Maybe you people think it's fine,it's ok. No problem. Children and women and elderly people are game. Maybe in your culture,I don't know,it's ok? You find that normal? You're ok with it? As a human,it's ok,it's good? I'm trying to understand you.

So...if let's say a Hindutva militant group invades your town and takes your grandmother,sister,brother,parents as hostages and claims you did them wrong,because you are occupiers,because this land was their before the partition,you're fine with it.

You tell me "but international law says..." and they tell you "We'll treat you like you treated us during the migration",no problem,you're ok.
I can find hundreds references and quotes about your culture, in fact , I have already done so. Mind you, we are almost from the same area . So I know your shit better then you do.
Dr Mehmed

If so called Muslim leaders were even a bit loyal with Palestinian cause they would have joined them in this fight, this will be the last chance they would get to liberate it.

%99.999 here do not like Trump. But note the polls. Once this is over, polls that shows Trump and Biden in parity will have Trump ahead, and polls that shows Trump ahead will show Trump's lead widen. And if Trump is re-elected, you can bet whatever salary you are making now that the US will take a hard line in the ME to secure Israel. This is why all the Muslim countries must attack the US now while Biden is old and weak, and there are Palestinians allies in the US Congress.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the dems are ruining the usa. Deal with that. Instead of poking your nose abroad.

No in the real world a sitting president tried to over turn a legitimate election that he lost by multiple means culminating in inciting a violent insurrection on the Capitol. Lives were lost, lives were changed forever because of Trump and his total lies and inability to follow the constitution of the USA to facilitate a peaceful handover of power to the clear, fair and legal winner of the 2020 election - President Biden. Trump is a dangerous traitor who must be indicted and never can be allowed to hold elected office ever again.

Sadly for some dumb Americans they are always eager to wage fight against Arabians because of Jews distance 1000 miles away from you . When your real threat is a lot closer to you !!

Ongoing skirmishes between Israeli security forces and Palestinians in the West Bank:

1696799761032.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom