What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Wow,so this is the brave "resistance",the "freedom fighters". I see now why so many Muslims here love them so much.

Invading a house and taking prisoner a very old bedridden woman and a girl.

Tell me the difference between this video and this:

nazi.jpg

What a shameful day for humanity. All these years,so many of you were shouting "Israeli nazis!",heck even when I was younger I thought their treatment of Palestinians had many similarities with the treatment of Jews by the Nazis.

But now,we see once again the face of this..."resistance". Plain and simple terrorists.

The people who attacked their own compatriots in Gaza,just to take power. Who executed their fellow Palestinians.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation.This is a new low for even them.

Never said these who were attacking but these waiting in ambush for Israeli armed forces.. Gaza is fortified for conventional warfare go do your math
Israel is going to bomb Gaza from a distance for weeks to come. Those guys waiting in ambush as you predict, are going to be destroyed by gunships and armor, and Israel is going to contain Gaza like its infected by the plague. Forget about those hostages they have taken. They are dead.
Like it or not, this is nothing but a desperate attempt by Hamas coursing even more hardship for the palestinians now having to face the wrath of Israel, with full support from the West for at least a couple of months. Not even the most left leaning parties in the West are going to speak up against Israel retaliating against what can only be judged as a giant terror attack on Israel.

Wow,so this is the brave "resistance",the "freedom fighters". I see now why so many Muslims here love them so much.

View attachment 959589

What a shameful day for humanity. All these years,so many of you were shouting "Israeli nazis!",heck even when I was younger I thought their treatment of Palestinians had many similarities with the treatment of Jews by the Nazis.

But now,we see once again the face of this..."resistance". Plain and simple terrorists.

The people who attacked their own compatriots in Gaza,just to take power. Who executed their fellow Palestinians.

Said by a greek whose country gave birth to the golden dawn who participated in the bosnian slaughter.

when a whore give a speech about honor.

Can you confirm they aren't?
ya i can. I'm the one who is in touch with some gazans and hamas men.
are you in touch with them or just assuming all this BS you write?

View attachment 959589

They will use them for the intention of a hostage swap, I see no issue as long as they aren't harmed.

You speak as if they are formal militaries that have other options that are effective.

It's this or nothing

You're being an idiot now. You don't know WHERE these people were from.

And let me ask you something,you have a grandma or at least had. How can you find this "ok"? How can you make fun of it?

It is perfectly okay for me

They were on an occupied territory

Having old age doesn't change the status of the territory. Their stay on that land was illegal and unethical

Said by a greek who country gave birth to the golden dawn who participated in the bosnian slaughter.

when a whore give a speech about honor.
Ignorant random ...whatever you are:

Greeks never participated in any atrocities in Bosnia. If you're a smartass and have evidence,take it to the ICTY.
Greek members of the GVG who were in GD,later left the party.

As for your last comment? Report.

Back
Top Bottom