What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Forget about Hamas or Palis Israel was always a temporary project and dead on arrival. It won't reach 90th annivarsary the Israelis back then knew it who said we won't be here for 2 generations and it will happen. If the Israelis were smarter they would realize that Al-Aqsa is the time bomb. They have given it custodianship to Jordan but still Israelis in and around the area is annoyance that will eventually lead to the expelling of the Israelis from that territory forever.

Israelis are homeless and if they wanted a home something can be given to them of that same land but the issue that will expel them eventually arises from Al-Aqsa some group or elements in the future will try to capture it and expel them not because they dislike Israel or jews but because it is a milestone in order to do another Saladdin type of thing and become legends for their self gain. There is a price tag on it and something for these who want legacy..

You have in the valley the Turks, Persians, GCC's, Turkics, Kurds, Egyptians, Afghans, etc etc they are all glory hunters by definition just look at the history of this region some elements amongst them will eventually compete with each other over who gets to storm it first

Last edited:
The US is stoking the fire and sending entire fleets..
Them putting their unconditional support to everything Israel does cause this day to happen, no one can hold a tiny country accountable why ? I can go out and say **** (any country) but if i say **** (Israel) than I am anti semetic, and needs to be cancelled and my life destroyed ? no resolution to condemn Israel action goes before USA veto's it why ? they (USA) govt didn't even condemn when a Press TV American reporter with Palestinian origin was shot dead in Israel by IDF, that's fcuked up.

For ****'s sake, it is raining Israelis at Antalya airport right now, direct and connecting flights are mainly Israelis. Every time there is a war in the fucking geography, does it have to touch us?

Germany gifted Israel two Dolphin class submarines, subsidised a third by 50% of the cost and subsidised a further three by 33%. Each submarine costs $500-700m.

These submarines are known to carry nuclear cruise missiles: https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4237408,00.html
You didn't tell the whole story:

During the First Gulf War, it was revealed that German firms had assisted Iraq with modernizing its ballistic missile and chemical weapon programs, thanks in part to lax enforcement by German customs, in violation of the Missile Technology Control Regime protocols which West Germany had acceded to in 1987.[20] These enhanced missiles brought Israeli cities into Iraqi targeting range for the first time, and the Iraqi weapons research program included factories and necessary supplies for the creation of weaponized mustard and nerve gas.[21][22] Though not a belligerent in the Gulf War, Israeli cities were nevertheless bombarded by these upgraded Iraqi missiles.[23][24] To compensate Israel for war-related damage and economic losses[22][25] and keep German shipyards occupied with a high profile project in the post Cold War defense spending downturn,[26][27] then Chancellor of Germany Helmut Kohl approved an assistance package to German industry including the construction of two Dolphin-class submarines.[28][29]

I personally think USA should use its influence to break a deal and cease fire rather than sending weapons to Israel, I think this Attack is in desperate because of Israel increase hostility in the Palestinians and with no repercussion from the international community, USA and major western powers put their weight behind Israel which again is counter productive, this conflict if not stop here and same mind prevail can turn into a religious war and then world war.
Well, sad thing is, they were.......Biden was considered pro-Palestine before this (well, maybe not pro-palestine but certainly not pro-Israel) and I doubt he and Benny are even on talking term.

The problem is, when you see people have nothing to do with this conflict getting killed in this conflict and that's not going to end well for whoever that started it. You can't talk until the situation is stabilised, and a lot of people are going to die to have the situation stabilised. As I said before, I respect Arafat when he is famously washing his hands on UN and ask for a peaceful approach, that's the right way to go, that get people behind your clause, not when you are shooting up a rave party and posted them on Telegram or parading people with their hands bind behinde their back, that loses support, not gaining it.

The US is sending an additional two destroyers to join the Ford group. So the Ford, 1 cruiser, and 5 destroyers.
I am impressed, I have always known that you have a big D. Bravo my man.
On other hand in few years time when Latinos gain the population, they might get inspired by this. After all. All that experience gained by Sinaloa shouldn't go to waste, don't worry for now , it will take time to reach Canada unless it becomes New Gujarat in meantime

It’s called force projection aka a warning. You truly are retarded

Force projection against who? Hamas and Palestinians that are getting slaughtered? Hezbollah? Lebanon? LOL You are an absolute retard. Wasting American taxpayers money on illegal settlers.

Sure, I am flaw in my reasoning, said the man who expect people to support your clause after you target innocents people.

We aren't talking about getting a suicide bomber to an Israeli checkpoint, we are talking about people getting killed going to a rave party. What next? The native American should have a few freebie kills on the whitey American because they were oppressed for so long?? Dude, that's your reasoning.
Well, i saw more human treatment by hamas of enemy prisoners then ever from occupier, so i do not trust hasbara propaganda that you are bought or i could say they are colleteral damage like west usually parrot israeli propaganda.

For ****'s sake, it is raining Israelis at Antalya airport right now, direct and connecting flights are mainly Israelis. Every time there is a war in the fucking geography, does it have to touch us?
Komsun,you don't like the Shekels flowing? Send them here.

Force projection against who? Hamas and Palestinians that are getting slaughtered? Hezbollah? Lebanon? LOL You are an absolute retard. Wasting American taxpayers money on illegal settlers.
For everyone not to escalate, I mean seriously I need to spell this out?

Honestly how are you on this forum? It’s a defense forum and you have provided zero related input just cheering for death and destruction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom