What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Terror attacks are not options for Palestinian or hamas

It has very long history, being Muslim - people will say that they are victims.

But if go by history, Jews were also victims during the past many decades.
So don't go that way.

So leave the past now, what is the solution next...?

They are weaker side, and need to finds better way to survive.. living in past glory will never help. They need to compromise and get the best deal by talk...... No option for terrorism and such terror attacks.

People who are celebrating here, forgetting that hundreds of Palestinians will be killed.. being a keyboard worrier is just shameful.... Celebrating such crises
Hamas is backed by Iran. And Israelis are Iranian enemy.Iranians will be happy even if a single soldier or civilian of Israel is killed no matter what the price Palestinian civilians pay for it.

They will supply rockets to hamas but not their sayad or other AD systems to Palestine to stop Israeli Air Force from bombing Palestinian cities.That speaks vol of their fake support for Palestine.

You’re kind of right but other than creating temporary chaos Hamas has no chance. They probably just accelerated their own destruction .

Hamas does a strategic operation and you guys jump to conclusion thinking they're on a mission to liberate all of Palestine. That's how bad the blow is to the diaper army. And their pathetic worshippers that are living in fear and anxiety calling for genocide of civilians to save their diaper army.

The theory I heard, connecting some dots - a guess:

Stupid Biden releases Iran funds
Iran finances Hamas
Hamas buys rockets in bulk
Fireworks.

It shouldn’t be difficult to id who supplies the rockets.

What they forget is it just reinforces Hamas as a terrorist group, open game to be hunted down. Palastine just come of as crazy beardos

Biden release fund few weeks ago this attack was plan properly years ago lol

"Today we saw the face of evil. The Hamas [terrorist organization] has launched a brutal attack against the citizens of the State of Israel - attacking men, women, children and the elderly, indiscriminately. Hamas will understand very quickly that it has made a mistake - a grave mistake, and will pay a [heavy] price. Fifteen years ago, as Head of the Southern Command, I came close to 'breaking the neck' [destroying] of Hamas. I was stopped by the political echelon. This phenomenon will not continue. We will change reality on the ground in Gaza for the next 50 years. What was before, will be no more. We will operate at full force. I ask Israel's citizens to remain determined and to support our security forces.” - Israel's Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant

The gloves are off ?

Dear Lord.
When were the gloves ever on? Israel has killed murdered destroyed Palestinians mercilessly while the west continued to support them and look the other way. The way i see it Palestine had no option left. They were cornered to the wall, desperate and nothing more to lose. One may argue that there may also be a political angle to this specially with SA warming up to Israel, perhaps Hamas felt it will be left out of the game completely and so this attack is not just a message to Israel but also to Arab countries that are going in bed with the Israelis.
On the other hand i think Nayatan yahu will also get a new life to his shell. He was on the verge of being phased out though this attack also signifies that he and his establishment got caught with their pants down.

Stfu Hindu idiot. 'Idiots' with tiny military budget and limited resources laid waste on the diaper army and took out over 1,000 Israeli soldiers in one day.

The diaper army is begging for US and NATO to fight for them. If you think the diaper army can commit genocide and get away with it, you will be mistaken. You will witness genocide of Jewish race in return.
Don’t be silly. Hamas just signed their own death warrant. And the humongous loss ensuing for Palestinians ongoing. Plus provided more justification to KSA and other GCC countries to normalise with Israel.

And how many more decades and dead Palestinian women n children would it have taken before this so called pressure produced any results?? The secular shouting did nothing, infact ot was just for show off, the governments of those same seculars provide weapons n technology to israel.
Extremists are same but we all know who started it, it wasnt the Palestinians who gassed the jews and yet Palestinians pay for it.
Egypt took a lot of lost land (i think Sinnai) from Israel by talks.
But regarding Palestine,thanks to Iran,the gate of talks has long been closed.

I really don't understand who gains from this operation apart from Iran and Hamas leadership. The Israelis have just been handed an open-ended license to demolish Gaza.

F*ck kemalist TURKS. May every kemalist burn in hell. May Allah punish Mustafa Kemal. Kemal is burning in his grave right now. Kemal worshippers will serve the same fate as their daddy Kemal. Mustafa Kemal was a cryptic Jew. May Allah’s curse be on Kemal and kemalists and their supporters. AMEEN.

Kemalists are slaves and worse than the worst Arabs. Kemalists are like pajeets. They both have their tongue stuck up Israel’s a*s.
You terrorists can only curse from far away lands.

Wolves don't die because a dog wished so.

Don’t be silly. Hamas just signed their own death warrant. And the humongous loss ensuing for Palestinians ongoing. Plus provided more justification to KSA and other GCC countries to normalise with Israel.
The inverse can actually happens too you know. Dead muslims Palestinians or not ain't exactly good optic either for Israel and the Arab states.

Hamas does a strategic operation and you guys jump to conclusion thinking they're on a mission to liberate all of Palestine. That's how bad the blow is to the diaper army. And their pathetic worshippers that are living in fear and anxiety calling for genocide of civilians to save their diaper army.
You’re just reading sense into a stupid terrorist attack using new found infusion of funds. What do you think Israel is gonna do the the palestines? If Israel unleashes unrestrained recent attacks do Palestine stand any chance ?

I really don't understand who gains from this operation apart from Iran and Hamas leadership. The Israelis have just been handed an open-ended license to demolish Gaza.

What kind of logic is that ? Palestinians fight back and that is justification to demolish Gaza? Are you saying that because they are weaker party or do you believe in some kind of principles/morals? Israel was already demolishing Gaza.

Are you guys just very scared of Israel/US or very scared of martyrdom? You're very unusually scared of them. Fear God instead.

Abay chutiyay Zia was a brigadier at the time and was sitting in Aman embassy at when the so called King Hussein who has treachery in his DNA was slaughtering Palestinians.
Zia madarchoos led from front chutia...

Even the history u r taught is from gutter

Back
Top Bottom