What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Any word on a hostage exchange; the arbitrarily arrests of so many Palestinians seem to only end when prisoner exchanges happen. Blinken going to Qatar and Qatar proposing terms for an exchange. The longer the bombing goes on there is a possibility the hostages could be killed in the bombing as well, as was reported happened to 20 hostages already.

He is an Indian.
Let me tell you - today I have seen Indians on Twitter with Hitler or a swastika as an avatar saying - we stand with Israel. How thick are these morons? An international embarrassment.
1 Israeli blatantly told one of them to just fukc off.
You can tell the lack of knowledge of history exposes him.

I suspected this. WW3 is around the corner, but not just yet.

They did not add the rest of the text: the axis can defend itself. In other words.. the axis will support Gaza in Case of massacre, but dont you dare or think about attacking Iran directly because then we dont only support the axis but will directly intervene as well. This way command and control (Iran) will stay save to lead the axis and might send military as well who will attack the enemy from outside of Iran. This is the context.

Last edited:
Very powerful and angry tweet by UNRWA, Gaza is now running out of even body bags...
1697406232299.png

Back
Top Bottom