What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why did they buy the Rafale then? Should of gone for J10c with PL15 missile.

Maybe Qatar can supply some of the meteors to Egypt?
I am very sorry, but if you are not producing it yourself, you cannot make that decision. In fact, let me tell you something: The periodic depot maintenance and inventory counts of such missiles are done directly by foreign personnel, they take your personnel out of the field and do it themselves. The principles of use are also subject to strict rules with very detailed contracts. Don't even think about transferring them to another country. In short, it comes back to the same point, Egypt is a country that has to have a strong defense industry. It is not a option, it is a necessity.

1697382624950.png

MSF: We are unable to access our patients, we are unable to provide support to over 1000 critical burns victims, the only thing we could do is donate all our medical stocks to Al Shifa Hospital. All our doctors are displaced, all our nurses are displaced, we cannot function in the country. The hospitals are no longer hospitals, they are used as morgues, they are used as shelters, they are used as toilets.

You can smell the smell of death because bodies are lying unburied, WHAT CAN WE DO? How can I help? Me personally I was looking for drinking water, the main problem for people right now is drinking water, food and shelter!

Live on Al Jazeera.

Rest of region need to now help Gaza and Lebanon. And make serious pressure on US to stop supporting this terrorist Nazi state.

Let's look at the IDF's weakness. only 8 days ago if Hezbollah targeted IDF military installation in northern Israel with guided missiles, mortars, artillery, etc. the IDF would have declared war. But look at them now, quietly exchanging fire with Hezbollah and walking carefully on a thin line. This shows you what a paper tiger this tiny country is.

Whenever the west glorifies someone as strong in their movies, media, etcc then be sure they are not strong. Good example is Russia, prior to the Ukraine war the US though Russia was not to be messed with, pop culture glorified Russia as a major military power and look in Ukraine, what do you see?

Same is for the IDF, glorified beyond rationality.

The IDF is focused on a tiny piece of territory (GAZA) as their primary operational focus, and that is enough to make them dance on their toes with Hezbollah. A true power would have been fully engaged with Hezbollah by now. Hezbollah already attacked them over 5 times this past week resulting in deaths and destruction and yet just some symbolic strikes from the IDF. Actions speak volumes, not words.

I am very sorry, but if you are not producing it yourself, you cannot make that decision. In fact, let me tell you something: The periodic depot maintenance and inventory counts of such missiles are done directly by foreign personnel, they take your personnel out of the field and do it themselves. The principles of use are also subject to strict rules with very detailed contracts. Don't even think about transferring them to another country. In short, it comes back to the same point, Egypt is a country that has to have a strong defense industry. It is not a option, it is a necessity.
You are most natural partner to them and it has to operationalize trough various agreements and their joining to your matured programs, it will benefit them more then you in long term.

Seems like pressure is starting to mount on Israel. If Israel back of from Land invasion of Gaza, it's practically a military failure for Israel. Most of Hamas in in tunnels and aerial bombing campaign won't cause much damage to Hamas's military capability.

Too early to say at this point.
In past Israel-Gaza conflicts, the paradigm was 'mowing the grass', which meant 'degrading' the Gazan' resistance enough to get a few years of breathing room for Israel. But this time Gazans have repeated what Hezbollah did in 2006: Showing the entire world that Israel is indeed vulnerable. Who really knows Israel's objectives? NY Times is saying that killing the top heirarchy of Hamas is the immediate goal...

Also, there is no doubt a regional war will put the world economy into a tailspin and Democrats are aware of that in the elections year--the 2024 elections. Already the Repubs are going to grill them for the death of the 13 Marines in Kabul in August 2021. Any more body bags and a really bad economy, and Dems are toast. My WASP friends have been telling me that 2024 will be very bad for lower and middle class Americans.

Then there is the Russia-Ukraine war in which, almost assuredly, Zelensky is toast now--at the least, he won't be able to get the lost land back. A huge strategic defeat for NATO. Palestinians have just given Putin a huge gift!!

So, it is not just the Israel-Hamas conflict but a host of other issues are to be factored in.

Does she not realize Palestinians are Semites. Most of the Ashkanazi Jews of IsraHell today are European Khazaar
Many of the Palestinians have are been genetically shown to be descendants of the Jewish people (perhaps those that didn’t leave after the Roman expulsion of 70 AD) and then mixed with other peoples.

P.s. perhaps it was the other way around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom