What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Apparently that works only against rpg, cornets are hiting them just fine.

They were present in the footage of their destructions, from the first days, but in none of the videos have we seen them actually working, neither against ATGMs nor RPGs Lol

That is the exact reason why the west is writing blank cheque on wholesale slaughter in Gaza......

This is not about number, you are expecting the people to see "What about what Israeli do kidnapped x amount of people and killed z amount of people" and people are going to be on your side. In reality, that just going to reinforce Israeli point of view on Hamas just went over the line this time and need to be quashed at all cost. That is because the exact same thing now can be applies to Israel, when it was before you were seen as victim and they are the oppressor, now, like it or not, this is going to show Israeli as victim, and Hamas as perpetrator, and the longer Palestinian denied this, the worst the position they got into

As I reply to @alimobin memon before, it's one thing you think it's justified on this action, but it's another thing to refused to call what it is, what it is Because for the first one, you may have a point, you can still hold your position in any discussion, but for the latter one, this means your attitude is just the same because you are doing exactly what you accuse of your oppressor doing, and that do not garner sympathy. That's just go deeper down a rabbit hole.

As I said, you pick the right battle to fight, this isn't one of them. World politic is a very simple game, but it is anything but when you are emotional.
Well you may live in Australia but I live in the US and over here if someone shoots at you then you put 10 times the bullets in him and it is justifiable under law. But what is not justifiable under to is aid and abett criminals and crime and to supply armaments with the intent to help commit murder. I believe that is also true in Australia or maybe not as racist Australians are doing the same thing to the Aborigines.

That is the exact reason why the west is writing blank cheque on wholesale slaughter in Gaza......

This is not about number, you are expecting the people to see "What about what Israeli do kidnapped x amount of people and killed z amount of people" and people are going to be on your side. In reality, that just going to reinforce Israeli point of view on Hamas just went over the line this time and need to be quashed at all cost. That is because the exact same thing now can be applies to Israel, when it was before you were seen as victim and they are the oppressor, now, like it or not, this is going to show Israeli as victim, and Hamas as perpetrator, and the longer Palestinian denied this, the worst the position they got into

As I reply to @alimobin memon before, it's one thing you think it's justified on this action, but it's another thing to refused to call what it is, what it is Because for the first one, you may have a point, you can still hold your position in any discussion, but for the latter one, this means your attitude is just the same because you are doing exactly what you accuse of your oppressor doing, and that do not garner sympathy. That's just go deeper down a rabbit hole.

As I said, you pick the right battle to fight, this isn't one of them. World politic is a very simple game, but it is anything but when you are emotional.

Prior to this conflict, until June of this year - 28 Palestinian children were killed by IDF, without the presence of an active conflict like now. I am not even listing total Palestinian civilian deaths. Did we ever hear any outrage from the developed world? The so called champions of democracy and human rights.

We can put all the blame on Hamas for attacking civilians. But the fact is simple - Israel always had and always will have the blank cheque to murder Palestinians and get away with it without any repercussions.

Even if Hamas only attacked military installations, the narrative on the mainstream media would have been exactly same. There would still be widespread propaganda and false accusations like 40 beheaded babies.

So let's not fool ourselves into thinking that it would have been any different.

Last edited:
Whist the State Department wont clarify it, it would appear that the Evacuation of the US Embassy and its citizens inside Israel is now in full swing:
1697370608051.png

1697370658303.png

It's final destination is Kirtland AFB located in the southeast section of Albuquerque.
1697370766405.png

Right now i am not the one that is missing water and food.

Hamas

Don't worry we Will enter in the best time for us we are not rushing.
Let's see how much time the terrorist can live in their tunnels without food and water
Spoken like a true Nazi. Don't forget who saved you from the gas chambers you ungrateful son of a jew.

Back
Top Bottom