What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Likewise, your opinion count as for any inate deceptor and lier
Brother this guy believes in the Bigfoot and doesn't observe Sabbath. All Jews at this forums are weirdos. One calls for a fight then chickens out. Split Ya Wig only talks about children, this one believes in Bigfoot and eats Big Mac during the Sabbath.
If I say now that only Jews kill civilians and they say opposite, whom a normal person trust? Me or Bigfoot?
Ps Buraz kad vidim ovo , pocinjem mislit da su ovakvi scenarios predoceni onom smecu trojki. Ovi ce nas istrijebit. .?????

There is a hall in your a$$? I hope it it does not include a lot of people who have been there. GTFOH

No i just did a good dump today knowing gaza would look like dresden

I guess you got triged by israel air force show :)

Northern Israel:
1697277643707.png

The only way to solve Palestinian Cause

S.Arabia , Egypt , Jordan , Qatar , The UAE and Turkiye together should eliminate radical HAMAS

and to work with President of Palestine ABBAS , Russia , China , Pakistan , Indonesia etc for Two-State solution, proposed framework for resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by establishing 2 States for 2 Peoples

on the other hand
USA , The UK , France , Germany , etc should force Israel to stop radical zionist movements and to accept Two-State solution

Last edited:
A third Turkish humanitarian plane, loaded with medicine, medical supplies, food, clothing, blankets and diapers has departed from Ankara for Gaza on October 14.

The aircraft will land at the International Arish Airport, designated by Egypt for the reception of humanitarian aid, which will then be transported to Gaza through the Rafah Border Gate

Palestinian father bids goodbye to his 9-month-old, Hamza, following a devastating IDF strike in Gaza.

No i just did a good dump today knowing gaza would look like

I guess you got triged by israel air force show :)
Believe me it is all conpesated by making you look stupid in your own eyes.
Oi. I almost forgot to tell you, as you said that you had a good dump this morning then my theory that you ate a Big Mac on Sabbath is true. What kind of Zionist are you? Part time?

LOL

Egypt should open its borders and host all Palestinians... Considering that Sisi is an Israeli ally this could be arranged?

No, No, Egypt must not open the border. . If Cairo does it will be facilitating Israels ethnic cleansing of the local natives. Once they leave they will not be allowed to return ending the 2 state solution.

No, No, Egypt must not open the border. . If Cairo does it will be facilitating Israels ethnic cleansing of the local natives. Once they leave they will not be allowed to return ending the 2 state solution.
So it's either stay and die or leave and lose your land now

Will be interesting to see if Hezbollah(not the Lebanese state/military, since the state/military there exists in name only. Lol) will make Lebanon enter the war and restart the 2006 unfinished war again. Will be interesting to see if Lebanon can sustain another destruction of the country's infrastructure like during the 2006 war where Israel destroyed and leveled to the ground much of the country's infrastructure which also contributed to the country's economic bankruptcy. I don't think Lebanon can sustain another destruction of that level since the country is already living on economic handouts from international finance agencies and foreign aid from foriegn Arab countries in the region. However, we cant say for sure if Lebanon won't enter the war despite this, since as a non state actor and militia group Hezbollah can act without having such considerations just like other militias and rebel groups globally, since they have different considerations compared to a country's state/military which is normal as they are not an official state organisation. So we cant rule out such a move.

Nasrallah will see destruction of gaza and he will sh!t his pants,
After making gaza look like dresden the next step is lebanone and then the the head of the snake iran. we now have appretonity to change the balane and finish hamas-isis (world opinion with us that means we don't have stopper like operations before

Those who are backing this racist apartheid regime who is clearly with all the evidence committing genocide in gaza are complicit in this and have blood on their hands including those cheer leaders posting their propaganda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom