What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dude are you seriousely suggesting that the Palestinians should be armed with a conventional army so that they can fight the idf toe to toe? Are you advocating for the Palestinians to be armed with tanks, fighter jets, attack helicopters, artillery, destroyers ,... so that the can fight the idf conventionally? Are you saying that the Americans should give the same equipments that they give to the Israelis to the Palestinians so that they can fight the Israelis as equals?

Are you advocating for the Palestinians to have a conventional army? That is crazy coming from someone like you! Are you on drugs? Are you joking or something? Please man, tell us what is going on with you.
When did I say that? Lol Are you imagining things or what?
I merely made an observation that non state actors and militias like TTP, Uygurs jihadists, TTP, hezbollah, Hamas, Farc terror rebels in Columbia etc don't and won't fight their opponents in a conventional way neither are they supposed to follow the rules of wars unlike a country's military who has responsibilities and duties to follow some rules. These non state actors/militias/ Terror groups know that their only way to keep surviving and being a threat is by blending in and hiding with the civilian population after launching raids/attacks or rockets at their opponents, so using guerilla form of warfare is their best chance for survival. The vietcong used the same tactic against the US in Vietnam avoiding fighting the US army and using hit and run tactics then blending in with the civilian population to hide after that. Front polisario front rebels fighting for their own nation statehood against Morocco use similar tactics for decades now against the Moroccan military, Kurdish separatist rebels groups fighting for their own nation state as well have been using the same tactics against Turkey, The Baloch liberation rebels have been doing the same against the state of Pakistan etc etc you can find that in several conflict zones/areas.
Reason I said non state actors have the advantage of not having any responsibility to adhere to any rules of war whatsoever and they can avoid the impact of their actions having far reaching consequences. For example why do you think Iran despite all the rhetoric has never launch direct strikes or attacks against Israel ? Of course Irans military knows that they have to abide by some rules of war and so if they do launch attack directly against Israel then this will far reaching consequences regional and globally and probably lead to a full scale war between both sides and others. By contrast Iran using non state actors/militias/Jihadist groups to launch attacks against Israel is much more feasible and have much less impact/less consequences since non state actors don't adhere to any rules and thus the response can't be too far reaching from Israel.

This is the top man of 2 billion so called Muslims. Distributing a german car at whim, with the wealth provided by Europeans, to show his greatness while teaching muslim subjects all over the world to keep fighting jews and other infidels till the end of times.

Little boys in the normal world wish for candies, toys and other stuff like that but in great arab countries they are taught materialism at a young age.

Top man of Saudis.

His subjects are also Saudis.

Your opinion mean nothnig to me. Even the hall in my A$$ not caring
Enjoy the show while we make gaza a tent city

Do not blame God if you end up wandering the desert again or singing at the markets in Babylon.

You're drunk on power and driven mad by the lust of blood. Pay head before it's too late

1697276189177.png

1697276208435.png

isis = hamas

in the attack on the kibuts we saw isis flags together with hamas flags
I can say that I saw Yeti or Bigfoot and I have even the photos. Someone saw or you, those statements are valid in Tel Aviv barbar shop. I can say that Hamas arrested ISIS member, that's not Someone saw. That's very well known FSCT . To say that ISIS is attacking Israel then those are like mine Bigfoot images.
So , let's go back to the starting point Apologise to the people who done you as much wrong as the Bigfoot
Edit
Yours Dr Mehmed

OIC should have done the arrangement (money, food, shelter and medical equipment) for Palestinians at Egypt Border.
There is no use of OIC if the host country has to deal with everything on their own.

Pakistan handled Afghans alone.
Bangladesh was left alone for Rohingyas.
Now Egypt cannot handle Palestinians on her own.

I am at loss for words that rich arabs don't even have basic humanity for their brothers in religion.

The GCC Arabs are scum. Not only the leaders. The people too. The muted response from these lot puts humanity to shame.

F*ck OIC and every so called “Muslim” country.

So called “Muslim” rulers will be more guilty that Zionists in this genocide.

The most responsible and most guilty are the Arab countries that neighbour Palestine and Zionist controlled nuclear power Pakistan.

Pakistan must immediately call for an emergency session at the UN and the OIC. A ground invasion of Gaza will become a stepping stone for a world war unless the world succeeds in discouraging Israel from her nefarious designs for Gaza.

The global impact of such callous and cowardly actions in the middle east will usher a new phase of clash of civilisations.

Pakistan... LOL

F*ck OIC and every so called “Muslim” country.

So called “Muslim” rulers will be more guilty that Zionists in this genocide.

The most responsible and most guilty are the Arab countries that neighbour Palestine and Zionist controlled nuclear power Pakistan.

The most beautiful thing to have happened during this war is the exposure of all Muslim nations and their peoples. It has been a shameful display. So much so that non-Islamic nations have been more vocal against Israel.

More explosions in Gaza and Lebanon.
Will be interesting to see if Hezbollah(not the Lebanese state/military, since the state/military there exists in name only. Lol) will make Lebanon enter the war and restart the 2006 unfinished war again. Will be interesting to see if Lebanon can sustain another destruction of the country's infrastructure like during the 2006 war where Israel destroyed and leveled to the ground much of the country's infrastructure which also contributed to the country's economic bankruptcy. I don't think Lebanon can sustain another destruction of that level since the country is already living on economic handouts from international finance agencies and foreign aid from foriegn Arab countries in the region. However, we cant say for sure if Lebanon won't enter the war despite this, since as a non state actor and militia group Hezbollah can act without having such considerations just like other militias and rebel groups globally, since they have different considerations compared to a country's state/military which is normal as they are not an official state organisation. So we cant rule out such a move.

Pakistan’s nukes are every Muslim’s nukes.
If Pakistan tries to steal this right from other Muslims, it will pay for it dearly. Very dearly.
Economy is no excuse. Current Pakistans economy actually proves why Pakistan should support Palestine. It’s destroyed economy with nothing to lose anyways.

Don’t even do anything at least make a verbal threat establishing the redline.

If Pakistan doesn’t do shit I hope Kashmiris take note and never accept to join such a treacherous state. Be independent but don’t fall for Pakistan government treachery.

Allah is most just. Just watch the Justice of Allah. Allah is the one who gives and takes. Be it nukes or life.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom