What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What evidence you need, Hamas themselves said they have taken hostage, and there are tons of video showing them taking hostage, and the leader of Hamas publicly saying they will kill a hostage every time Israeli move in for a strike, no matter how polite you are asking to take your hostage captive it still a crime and you can't do that in war.

I have no issue how you see things, you probably think that's justifiable, and I understand why. The issue here is, if you refused to see that for what it is, then the west will refuse to see that for the Israeli, then it just goes into the downward cycle. Because you are saying the Israel did not distinguish between Hamas and regular Palestinian, but then aren't you are doing the same between Israel civilian and Israeli military?
Logical explanation. But im not saying hamas hasnt taken hostages. Im saying they havent abused hostages as claimed. There is difference.

Israel admitted to shooting down its helicopter on the first day of Hamas' Al-Aqsa storm operation
IMG_20231014_124631_447.jpg

50 Israeli soldiers were killed in this attack

Pakistan must immediately call for an emergency session at the UN and the OIC. A ground invasion of Gaza will become a stepping stone for a world war unless the world succeeds in discouraging Israel from her nefarious designs for Gaza.

The global impact of such callous and cowardly actions in the middle east will usher a new phase of clash of civilisations.

hell no

When doing pogroms on jews killing elderly mothers woman and entire familes(And film everything like sadistics) the consequences will be catastrofic - we just started , you don't understand how much our blode is boiling. The entier israel society ( left and right) understand that hamas-isis need to be eradicate, you will not see us caring about palastines (atleast we are giving them the option to run away) after this war gaza may look like a tent city. We don't care about world opinion we don't care about the arab world opinion. We come into conclusion that is they or us and we choose to eradicate them
This not what I asked you. Simply say " I am back biting ISIS , they never done anything against us" . I didn't ask you to care or what you want or feel. Simply, don't back bite. That's all . No need to be a parrot.

Israel admitted to shooting down its helicopter on the first day of Hamas' Al-Aqsa storm operation
View attachment 961674
50 Israeli soldiers were killed in this operation
fake. it is not a ch-53k. Israel already say that this helicopter was destroyed by mortars when he was on the ground and no israeli soldiers was killed in that incident. we dont hide our casualties and we publish incident were soldiers have been killed.

hell no

When doing pogroms on jews killing elderly mothers woman and entire familes(And film everything like sadistics) the consequences will be catastrofic - we just started , you don't understand how much our blode is boiling. The entier israel society ( left and right) understand that hamas-isis need to be eradicate, you will not see us caring about palastines (atleast we are giving them the option to run away) after this war gaza may look like a tent city. We don't care about world opinion we don't care about the arab world opinion. We come into conclusion that is they or us and we choose to eradicate them
Hey, I have a question.
How many shoots did Israel fired to ISIS in the Syrian War?.
You let ISIS doing the dirty job of trowing out Bashir Al Assad and now you fill your mouth with them again.
Go and lay to others.

This not what I asked you. Simply say " I am back biting ISIS , they never done anything against us" . I didn't ask you to care or what you want or feel. Simply, don't back bite. That's all . No need to be a parrot.

isis = hamas

in the attack on the kibuts we saw isis flags together with hamas flags

Didn't Ibn Heithem invented the principles of the scientific methods ? Renaissance started from the Catholic world didn't it? Wasn't Giordano Bruno bragging how intelligent deceiver he was ? Why anything evolved after amoeba as it is the most efficient organizam ? What then moral means?
Why not be true to his own principles?
As Nitsche said " unless we get rid of the grammar, we can't get of the religion ".
What are all this non religious claims? To create inverted reality of the Religion?
No dude, it was francis slanina.

isis = hamas

in the attack on the kibuts we saw isis flags together with hamas flags
Jews equal nazis

Hey, I have a question.
How many shoots did Israel fired to ISIS in the Syrian War?.
You let ISIS doing the dirty job of trowing out Bashir Al Assad and now you fill your mouth with them again.
Go and lay to others.

Fake againe.
Israel supported the FSA and the kurds.

No dude, it was francis slanina.

Jews equal nazis

Your opinion mean nothnig to me. Even the hall in my A$$ not caring
Enjoy the show while we make gaza a tent city

Fake againe.

There is a hall in your a$$? I hope it it does not include a lot of people who have been there. GTFOH

Fake againe.

Likewise, your opinion count as for any inate deceptor and lier

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom