What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Everybody commit war crime, American did, Russia did, China did, Vietnam did, Germany did, if there is a war, there are ALWAYS war crime to follow. Nobody is clean. The difference is, whether anyone commit war crime in the heat of the moment, or you are factoring in anyone committing war crime to progress in a war.

I want to say we, as human, has progressed to a point that we are better than this, but we are not, because war is brutal and primal, it's the same it was today than when the first recorded war in 16000 BC. Just that we are getting good at killing people.

It was cowardly to attack the non combatants back in 16000BC and it's cowardly still. Cowards only survive because they are made into a sign upon the rest.

This map of the "evacuation corridor" issued by the IDF is incorrect:
1697272596670.png

There is only ONE bridge to cross Wadi Gaza and that is via Salah-Ud-Din Road
1697272688356.png

The SAME road that ISRAEL bombed yesterday killing 70 civilians.

Graphic video emerges after Hamas says convoy of 70 evacuees was destroyed in airstrike - what we know​

In our previous post we heard an IDF spokesman saying he was not aware of any airstrikes at the time Hamas claims a convoy of 70 people fleeing north Gaza - at the behest of Israel - was destroyed, with those on board killed.

News of the strike emerged yesterday evening but the picture is becoming clear - though Sky News is still working to verify all the pictures we are receiving.
We have now seen images of this convoy before the alleged strike.

lcimg-4050cd5d-a3bf-4640-b0c2-8e80f24ac503.png

It is carrying 70 people and matches footage of the aftermath of an airstrike - it is thought this is the convoy Hamas is referring to when it alleges evacuees have been killed.

Our Middle East correspondent Alistair Bunkall says the consequences of this could be "significant" for Israel if all the above is confirmed. He has watched the full aftermath footage - and it is devastating.
"There is one image of a mother dead with her arm around a young child.

"We are trying to verify it but it would be proof that even heading for safe passage in the south is not safe."

This map of the "evacuation corridor" issued by the IDF is incorrect:
View attachment 961661

There is only ONE bridge to cross Wadi Gaza and that is via Salah-Ud-Din Road
View attachment 961662

The SAME road that ISRAEL bombed yesterday killing 70 civilians.

Graphic video emerges after Hamas says convoy of 70 evacuees was destroyed in airstrike - what we know​

In our previous post we heard an IDF spokesman saying he was not aware of any airstrikes at the time Hamas claims a convoy of 70 people fleeing north Gaza - at the behest of Israel - was destroyed, with those on board killed.

News of the strike emerged yesterday evening but the picture is becoming clear - though Sky News is still working to verify all the pictures we are receiving.
We have now seen images of this convoy before the alleged strike.

lcimg-4050cd5d-a3bf-4640-b0c2-8e80f24ac503.png

It is carrying 70 people and matches footage of the aftermath of an airstrike - it is thought this is the convoy Hamas is referring to when it alleges evacuees have been killed.

Our Middle East correspondent Alistair Bunkall says the consequences of this could be "significant" for Israel if all the above is confirmed. He has watched the full aftermath footage - and it is devastating.
"There is one image of a mother dead with her arm around a young child.

"We are trying to verify it but it would be proof that even heading for safe passage in the south is not safe."

They are requesting the Palestinians to run... Not even walk.

Screenshot_20231014_104307_Chrome.jpg

why argue with him when he already admits Hamas took hostage in their operation.....

Yeah, I am pretty sure that hostage was not forcibly remove from their home and are all Israeli soldier and not threaten to be executed by their captor if Israeli does not cease their operation. I am sure everything I just said is permitted in war.

Everything is not war crime if you refused to see them hit you in the face..........
Hello jhungary,

Im not arguing, if it felt that way I am not.
In later days more credible evidence will surface and we will all know if we were right or wrong. But for now hamas hostages thing is right I know but abusing them is not right thats all im saying is difference btw israel and hamas.

Hello jhungary,

Im not arguing, if it felt that way I am not.
In later days more credible evidence will surface and we will all know if we were right or wrong. But for now hamas hostages thing is right I know but abusing them is not right thats all im saying is difference btw israel and hamas.
What evidence you need, Hamas themselves said they have taken hostage, and there are tons of video showing them taking hostage, and the leader of Hamas publicly saying they will kill a hostage every time Israeli move in for a strike, no matter how polite you are asking to take your hostage captive it still a crime and you can't do that in war.

I have no issue how you see things, you probably think that's justifiable, and I understand why. The issue here is, if you refused to see that for what it is, then the west will refuse to see that for the Israeli, then it just goes into the downward cycle. Because you are saying the Israel did not distinguish between Hamas and regular Palestinian, but then aren't you are doing the same between Israel civilian and Israeli military?

Not really, what is your "rational" epistemic position at first place? Islam does not have logical problems like other faiths and will stand just fine always in that regard.
Didn't Ibn Heithem invented the principles of the scientific methods ? Renaissance started from the Catholic world didn't it? Wasn't Giordano Bruno bragging how intelligent deceiver he was ? Why anything evolved after amoeba as it is the most efficient organizam ? What then moral means?
Why not be true to his own principles?
As Nitsche said " unless we get rid of the grammar, we can't get of the religion ".
What are all this non religious claims? To create inverted reality of the Religion?

First of all, if a war is going great, you don't need a diversion. Let's just put this out there now

Secondly, if Russia is behind this, when Israel done dealing with this Gaza saga, they will turn to Ukraine, and beside the US, Israeli is the only other country that have tons of surplus article, expertise and know how to train the Ukrainian on how to use this, also don't forget roughly 18% of Ukrainian are Jew, that mean there may be a chances that Israeli is going to be directly involved in that war. If mean if this is actaully Russia doing and Israeli know? I mean Israel is willing to level Gaza like this, it won't end well for Russia if they know Russia is behind this.

As for whether or not US can support both Israel and Ukraine? Why not, it's not like US is giving the same thing to Israeli and Ukraine, US is going to give a lot more Aerial Asset to Israel (F-16, JDAM, F-35), while US is giving Ukraine older ground asset (HIMARS, Abrams, Bradley and so on) what Ukraine need Israel has a lot, what Israel need US is not giving any to Ukraine anyway, In fact, what do US need to give Israel to execute this war? Unless you are talking about an Arab alliance attack on Israel, US probably not going to need to do anything other than parking Carrier Group in the Med for deterrence. It would be naive to think US cannot support Israel and Ukraine at the same time, given US support to Ukraine is very small.

On the other hand, what advantage the Russian is getting over this? It would be a lot more logical if Russia is indeed behind this, they ask Hamas to join the fight in Ukraine in exchange of official support of Palestinian independence, I mean at least this way you get thousand if not hundreds of thousand free fighters for your war, instead of asking them to die for theirs. The war is blogged down for Russia already, I mean they didn't make any progress for the 10 and a half months in 2023, and it will not be any progress unless they do another general mobilisation. So literally if Russia is behind this, it gains nothing from this, and while asking hundred of thousand people to die for this? That is beyond desperation.
I will have to stop speculating (as this is all speculation now), but seeing what you wrote I would like to add some of my thoughts before I stop.

Its true that, unless there is a Arab unification which then stands behind Palestine, this will not achieve much for Russia or whoever it is behind this. Which then means not much, when it comes Military supplies wise to Israel for this event by US. ( At least for now most of the Arab nations, are just giving lip service but not doing much action wise)

However it will put a halt to normalization on country level, in the middle east at least for near future. Now will this benefit Russia or perhaps China or Iran, on a strategic level has to be seen.

Also I feel Hamas couldn't have done all this, without help from others.

324 Palestinians killed and 1,000 others wounded in Israeli air strikes in the past 24 hours — Health Ministry

Israeli military spokesperson: Any crossing from Gaza into Egypt will have to be coordinated with US

Muslims(Arabs in particular )screwed themselves over and their relative strength against Israel is at its lowest. All Islamists who cheered for "Rebels" in Syria, Iraq, Libya etc brought this on themselves.

Even the resident PDF Palestinian was cheering for the FSA terrorists destroying Syria for several years. Now they have no one to count on, all Muslim states in the region are weak after years of civil unrest.

Israel cut off the Internet in Gaza for genocide
IMG_20231014_122546_904.jpg

The Lebanese Independent reporter wrote: The purpose of this internet shutdown is genocide in the media blackout.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom