What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This was said over 11 years ago....yet the Arabs are sleeping. Israel is itching for a regional war as it needs to expand its territory and build the temple. What better way to do it then to appear as the victim when it is in fact the genocidal aggressor. May Allah decimate the Zionists.....the time will come when even the rocks and trees will speak against the Jews.

Ironically, Imran Hosein's ideas are sounding more plausible by the minute

IMG_20231014_102951_813.jpg

Ironically, Imran Hosein's ideas are sounding more plausible by the minute
They were plausible as soon as I heard them. What he said 15-20 years ago...majority of it is coming to pass. He's been crying out loud for decades but nobody listened.
I consider him to be one of few people left who has noor and the ability to really penetrative the Quran on a deeper level. Everything he says is derived from his understand of the text and so far he's been more accurate that anyone else of knowledge I've heard in recent times.

Actually, if Russia is behind this, then I really don't know which is worse.

Essentially if Russia is behind this, they are literally asking Hamas to attack Israel and sending thousand or hundred of thousand of Palestinian to died just to create a diversion. To a war have nothing to do with Palestinian or Muslim in general, and Hamas would have to be stupid enough to accept that request, for what exactly? To bail Russia out?

This is not genius in any level, if this is indeed true, then Russia is downright evil, and Hamas is downright stupid..And for Russia to piss off one of the most important US allies that so far stay outside of this war in Ukraine........Maybe you see some strategic value in it? I don't
Disclaimer: Like I said before too, these are just speculations for now. So I don't think anyone can say this, with full guarantee for now.

The speculations are more due to some observer's thoughts, as to how the Hamas attack has gone and what happened before and after. Ismail Haniyeh was in Iran, Russia, Turkey and I think China too before the attack. Russia is keeping a balanced approach, and hasn't condemned Hamas like some other countries. Now this can be speculation and overreaching, however not entirely improbable. By involving Wagner Group, they can keep their hands clean at least officially.

Even the observer's am quoting, never said this is a genius action if Russia is involved. They too said its desperation, but either way it is useful for Russia no? I don't think even mighty USA can support two wars at a time? Given that such background players will never be outed, people speculate based on who gains the most I guess.

Oh I said that right away, that what Hamas did is stupid. There is no doubt about that, as they have brought misery to innocent Palestinians. This whole thing is an act of desperation overall, and will make so many families suffer sadly.

So much talk that will do this and that :-) lol
Friends, gaza is gone. After hamas pogroms Israel will make gaza look like Dresden. If the Arab countries love them so much they should host those Isis supporter. We just started

People moving to the south in mass according to channel 13 even with hamas pointing guns on them because he want them to stay ( he afraid from Israel attack on hamas )

A very sorry and shameful site. They're nothing but deluded donkeys. The people of Egypt must pressure their leadership.
In Sha Allah the rulers of Egypt will pay dearly for this in this world and the next.
May Allah raise sisi with his Zionists friends of the day of Judgment.

These stupid Arab rulers. They don’t know they’re the next target. This does not end with Palestine. The Zionist flag has Nile to Euphrates on it. Zionists will go to any lengths to try to achieve that.

It’s just like how NATO knows if Ukraine falls next is rest of Europe. Arabs should have same mentality. If Palestine falls that Arab neighbouring states will also become history.

View attachment 961626

Just wait a watch. Today it’s Gaza. Tomorrow it’ll be Egypt . Egyptian government really thinks it can live in peace with Zionists lool.

This is why the border has been Sealed:

1697268056933.png

Israel is like Mongolia during Gengis Khans time for us. Destroy Israel right now while it’s still relatively weak and small.
Otherwise they’ll fight to create greater Israel and us Muslims will suffer heavy casualties in it.
Just like how mongols went on to level Baghdad.
Eventually Muslims will come out victorious like we did against the Mongols.
But it won’t be before some humiliating defeats and mass casualties if these f*cking munafiq sellout leaders keep lifting Zionist balls.

Back
Top Bottom