What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dude, Palestinian is not an ethnicity.....Saying that is like saying Muslim is a race......

Second, it wouldn't matter if they feigned incompetence anyway, because you would have to first - Have Hamas attacked, second - Attack in such a scale to have the ploy to work, both of which is out of Isael control, unless you are saying it's Israel who co-op with Hamas for this attack.
Do not try to play words game and do not try to be over smart... Mr self proclaimed military expert.

You're probably shitting your pants while making these posts. It's your weird strategy of trying to come off as crazy to deter everyone. If you think it's gonna deter anyone, you're insnae. We aren't scared of you. And will deal with you the way you need to be dealt with. You will be tried in criminal courts and your ending will be like Nazi ending.

no , actully i did good dump today :-) after eating shwarma.
I think it will end with nacba2 in gaza we will see
our spirit and moral is very high.
nobady can destroy israel spirit

no , actully i did good dump today :-) after eating shwarma.
I think it will end with nacba2 in gaza we will see
our spirit and moral is very high.
nobady can destroy israel spirit
Morals are high. We are shitting ourselves and didn't believe Gaza could do this. We begged and cried for US to give us bombs to kill babies. We made Jewish American community mobilize to enable genocide. Lol stfu clown.

Issam Abdulla - Reuters photographer: Deceased.
1697212366518.png

Carmen Joukhadar - Al Jazeera: Injured

1697212425788.png

Eli Brakhia - Al Jazeera: Injured
1697212471191.png

Back
Top Bottom