What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Just say what we all know.

This is ethnic cleansing. They want the Palestinians gone and they want the land.

The feigned incompetence with the Hamas attacks was deliberate.
Dude, Palestinian is not an ethnicity.....Saying that is like saying Muslim is a race......

Second, it wouldn't matter if they feigned incompetence anyway, because you would have to first - Have Hamas attacked, second - Attack in such a scale to have the ploy to work, both of which is out of Isael control, unless you are saying it's Israel who co-op with Hamas for this attack.

1697211769524.png

realise the hostages and we will allowd humanitarian corridor otherwise gaza would look like king landing in game of thrones

Had only Hitler finished the only f*cking job, we'd not be in this mess. Secondly, let this be a lesson to Muslims worldwide: the next time you save rats, this is what happens should have left them for dead rather than offloading them of their ships.

You liar, you are just speculating. All these are civilian buildings. Innocent Palestinians live in their homes in these building. Even if any Hamas fighters are presumably present in these buildings, there is no justification to kill scores of innocent civilians living in the same buildings. That's exactly the terrorist Israelis are committing war-crimes.
I just fucking said it,don't you read what I say?

Dude, Palestinian is not an ethnicity.....Saying that is like saying Muslim is a race......

Second, it wouldn't matter if they feigned incompetence anyway, because you would have to first - Have Hamas attacked, second - Attack in such a scale to have the ploy to work, both of which is out of Isael control, unless you are saying it's Israel who co-op with Hamas for this attack.
It’s ethnic cleansing when you force a specific ethnic group from an area to replace it with another population.

You’re always playing word games. You’re like the gaslighter in chief

It is apparent that Israel is targeting Journalists. It should remember that the continued deliberate shelling of journalists covering the war constitutes a flagrant international humanitarian law violation and a war crime under the Rome Statute and the 1949 Geneva Convention on the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and UN Security Council Resolution 2222 on the protection of journalists and media workers in armed conflict.

Indiscriminate attacks, which fail to distinguish between military and civilian targets and affect journalists, are also prohibited under international humanitarian law. Despite these clear international standards, Israeli forces continue to intentionally target journalists, aiming to intimidate the press and suppress truth.

we do not consdier al-manr and al-jazera as journalists

Don't use medicane because "teva" (israel) is the largest generic drugs producer in the world

no thank you

hello
So where you want to hide at the time of your doom? Behind a tree or a stone? Or some building.
I will personally cone for you? To cull the filth like you.
I will have a great pride when I will behead you.

realise the hostages and we will allowd humanitarian corridor otherwise gaza would look like king landing in game of thrones

Stop the bombardment and allow for aid. The indiscriminate bombardment is more of a threat to the hostages than their captive status.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom