Hamas claimed that 13 hostages—including foreigners—had been killed

Hatzolah Medivac Helicopter taking off from Beer Sheva Heliport:
View attachment 961198
View attachment 961201
This helicopter had last transponder contact at Nevatim Airforce Base:
1697204160853.png

1697204115474.png

How neighbouring Middle East countries view Israel-Palestine conflict​

Historically, Egypt was one of the primary adversaries of Israel. However, after the signing of the Camp David Accords in 1979, relations between the two countries normalized. While Egypt recognises Israel and maintains diplomatic ties, it has consistently advocated for the rights of Palestinians and has played a mediator role in the Israel-Hamas conflict. The Egyptian public, however, is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause.

Jordan is one of the two Arab countries that has a peace treaty with Israel. Despite this treaty, signed in 1994, sentiments among Jordanians remain largely pro-Palestinian, in part due to a significant Palestinian refugee population in Jordan. The Jordanian government, while maintaining ties with Israel, often condemns Israeli actions in the Palestinian territories.

Relations between Israel and Lebanon remain tense, primarily because of the presence of Hezbollah, a Shia militant group backed by Iran, in Lebanon. Hezbollah, which has fought multiple wars with Israel, strongly supports the Palestinian cause.

The Lebanese government's stance is also pro-Palestinian, with no diplomatic ties with Israel.
And many Hezbollah supporters and sympathisers find themselves in leadership positions in the political spectrum of the country. The border front has already opened up with Israel and there have been bombings and rocket attacks between the militant group and Israeli forces.

Lebanon and Israel are technically in a state of war.
Hezbollah has a stronghold in the south of the country which borders Israel. In 2006, an international war broke out between the two countries that led to over 1,100 dead in Lebanon and over 200 dead in Israel.

Historically, Saudi Arabia has not had formal diplomatic relations with Israel and has been a staunch supporter of the Palestinian cause. Recently, there were hints of a thaw in Israeli-Saudi relations, but the Israel-Hamas conflict in October 2023 complicated matters. Saudi Arabia's official stance remains in support of a two-state solution and the rights of the Palestinian people. :-)

Fear of terrorist infiltration (13/10/2023 16:30): Southern Lebanon / Northern Israel.
1697204662879.png

Enemy aircraft infiltration (13/10/2023 16:05): Bnei Netzer
1697204698211.png

Did you go there and not find him there?
Of course I was there. As I have said abandoned building, which used to be a police station. I walked around a bit and that's it. Only people whom I saw were few homeless guys sitting on the stairs, on the side was a purple homeless tent . Black guy ( homeless) with dreadlocks was there. I just walked around and then I left. There wasn't even place to sit to wait for him , apart from the corner of National Audit Building. Man , I knew that address which he gave me was abandoned police station and he said come to the desk at the reception?.?!!!!. I knew that he was lying then . I just went there to make sure. I wanted him to come to the Victoria clock and down the road , there are 2 parks a bit secluded. That's it

Pro-Palestine rallies take place across Pakistan​

By Syed Abid Hussain in Islamabad, Pakistan
Multiple rallies took place across Pakistan to express support for the Palestinian people.
The capital Islamabad had several small protests, most of them led by religious parties.
The crowd which gathered after the Friday prayers chanted slogans demanding freedom for Palestine and seeking the “destruction of Israel”.
Islamabad rally for Gaza
[Syed Abid Hussain/Al Jazeera]
Islamabad rally for Gaza
[Syed Abid Hussain/Al Jazeera]
Islamabad rally for Gaza

Maulana Abdul Khaliq sitting Isb JUIF rally [Syed Abid Hussain/Al Jazeera]

What this conflict highlights to me is that Israel’s military stock of ammunition is extremely low. A few days and they are out of ammunition.

Any serious actor that was going to take on Israel should logically focus on taking out all the resupply routes which are airports and airfields asap, ports/harbours. This will constrain the ability of other countries to resupply Israel.

We have more then enough.

We have more then enough.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom