What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So called Muslim power even though rising in your opinion is still faaaaar away.

It is entirely likely that Israel is planning a genocide. 1/4th to 1/2 of Gaza population death is a possibility, they don't care about consequences because there will be no consequences other than some condemnation for the rest of the world for a few months.

Israel strategist dont think over 1-5 years long span, they are clever enough and see what could happen around 20-50 years to come.

Talking about genocide, it is already happening, but I doubt it will be like the scale you think of.

Israel wants god relation with Muslim nations and it is already part of their foreign policy and long term strategic goal. Not only within Middle East, even Israel makes hard effort to improve relationship with Indonesia and feel proud of it even when they see slight chance if that could happen. We can see on Israel medias over this issue.

US and European nations also needs Muslim countries as their big rivals like China and Russia are still strong and keep growing in power, so US will not allow that to happen too.

Due to that above calculation, I doubt Israel will do what you think they will do in their next move

What Israel is doing is typical genocide: Bomb the civilians to smithereens and then forcefully deport the rest of them.

You scream genocide, yet fail to understand that if those civilians do not evacuate , many would die needlessly.

I am not going to argue with you who is right , it is clear where you stand. I am Simply describing the situation.

We are at war. Now the Army is telling in advance , when and where they are going to attack . I do not think many armies usually declare such thing in advance and loose the element of surprise. They did it cause they want to fight Hamas and want the population out of the way.

Hamas claims to represent the palestinain people. Thet are also those in power in Gaza and have a responsibility to keep their people out of Harms way.

Instead they do do exactly the opposite and tell them to stay where their lives are at risk.

But if Hamas cared for it's people he would not start this massacre to begin with.

~

Last edited:
View attachment 961007
View attachment 961008

Any so called “Muslim” who supports Israel’s genocide of Muslim Gazans, out of free will knowing that Muslims will be harmed in this, is a KAFFIR.

I knew about this ruling from before and fully agree with it.

I have in the past seen some Muslims posting here about how there served in the US military and were deployed in Iraq and Afg, I wonder what their status is?

You scream genocide, yet fail to understand that if those civilians do not evacuate , many would die needlessly.
ARE YOU FOR REAL? 1.1 Million people cannot be evacuated in 24 hours! Pleas engage your brain for a moment! For this to work, Egypt must be allowed to open the crossing and allow the flow of people and aid.

UN says mass relocation “impossible”, could have devastating consequences.

I am not going to argue with you who is right , it is clear where you stand. I am Simply describing the situation.

We are at war. Now the Army is telling in advance , when and where they are going to attack . I do not think many armies declare such thing in advance. They did it cuase they want to fight Hamas and want the population out of the way.

Hamas claims to represent the palestinain people. Thet are also those in power in Gaza and have a responsibility to keep their people out of Harms way.

Instead they do do exactly the opposite and tell them to stay where their lives are at risk.

But if Hamas cared for it's people he would not start this massacre to begin with.

~
How tf can 1 million + people evacuate in 24 hours you brain dead dumb f*ck ?
Where do they go?
You’re a terrorist like the rest of the people in your illegal state.
In Sha Allah mujahideen will liberate occupied Palestine from terrorist rule.

View attachment 961005

Turkish Airforce A400M is on final approach to El Arish International Airport with potential humanitarian supplies.
View attachment 961001

View attachment 961002

The Distance of the Airport is 43KM from the Rafah Crossing:
View attachment 961003
@ Legend:

Egyptian official says troops sent to border with Gaza​

Egypt has beefed up security along the borders with Gaza, deploying thousands of security forces, The Associated Press reported citing an unnamed senior Egyptian security official.
The official added that Egypt took “unprecedented measures” to prevent a breach of its borders with Gaza and Israel’s potential ground invasion of the territory will be a “grave mistake”.

Al Jazeera has been unable to independently verify the claims.

Egypt proposed establishing “safe zones” inside Gaza and allowing the delivery of aid through the Rafah crossing point, the official said, adding that while it received support from some Western officials, Israel has yet to respond to the proposal.

Israel strategist dont think over 1-5 years long span, they are clever enough and see what could happen around 20-50 years to come.

Talking about genocide, it is already happening, but I doubt it will be like the scale you think of.

Israel wants god relation with Muslim nations and it is already part of their foreign policy and long term strategic goal. Not only within Middle East, even Israel makes hard effort to improve relationship with Indonesia and feel proud of it even when they see slight chance if that could happen. We can see on Israel medias over this issue.

US and European nations also needs Muslim countries as their big rivals like China and Russia are still strong and keep growing in power, so US will not allow that to happen too.

Due to that above calculation, I doubt Israel will do what you think they will do in their next move

Israel doesn't need good relation with Muslims for it's prosperity, it's only a nice to have.
US and Europeans will have Muslim nations on their side even after Israel commits the genocide.

But let's see what Israel will do. We will find out soon.

How tf can 1 million + people evacuate in 24 hours you brain dead dumb f*ck ?
He's clearly not thought that through before hitting the "Post Reply" button.

Israel doesn't need good relation with Muslims for it's prosperity, it's only a nice to have.
US and Europeans will have Muslim nations on their side even after Israel commits the genocide.

But let's see what Israel will do. We will find out soon.
The word they like to use is "Normalisation"... Never "friendly".

Hamas: “We are now directing a major missile strike with 150 missiles against occupied Ashkelon in response to the displacement and targeting of civilians.”

I knew about this ruling from before and fully agree with it.

I have in the past seen some Muslims posting here about how there served in the US military and were deployed in Iraq and Afg, I wonder what their status is?
Same ruling applies. Depends on situation like if they joined out of free will knowing they will harm Muslims.

BREAKING: Jordanian military is firing heavy tear gas at protesters trying to breach the Israeli-Jordanian border.

https://****/jeninqassam/64185

As the Ottomans withdrew from the city in 1917, they left behind 53 soldiers to protect the holy sites from looters. They stood guard even as British troops took control of the city. Over time the 53 man rearguard vanished. Some may have returned home, some sources say they remained and died over the years due to natural causes.

Corporal Hasan stayed in Jerusalem and was the last of his regiment. Those who knew him said that he would be the first to arrive and the last to leave Al Aqsa Mosque. He would also patrol the perimeter of the area around the Temple Mount to the Dome of the Rock. He did this everyday until he passed away in 1982.

Jerusalem is a unique city. It is very special to all three major religions. As the Ottoman presence was ending and the British were victorious, sources cite the commander of the British forces disarming and walking into Jerusalem as a civilian instead of a soldier.

Al-Quds has always been a sacred place for the Turks, their admiration and reverence for the city is just as strong today as it was during Ottoman times. I wanted to share this story as some soft background context because you’ll hear Turkish officials refer to Jerusalem and Al Aqsa Mosque from time to time as the Israeli-Palestinian issue has once again dominated the news cycle.

The protection of Jerusalem as sacred ground for all three religions and the preservation of Al Aqsa Mosque are very high priority issues for Türkiye. The photo below is of Corporal Hasan, the last Ottoman guardian of Al-Quds. As a man that dedicated his life to protecting the holy sites of all three religions, may Allah bless his soul.

The reason why I have brought Corporal Hasan's life struggle here is that he is just an ordinary Muslim after 1917, who fought against the British before, or who dedicated his life to protecting the pilgrim caravans and the holy places from the bandits who were one with the British. He is a soldier whose state has been destroyed, and what he does from that point on is only a matter of his conscience. He has no wealth, no state power to stand behind him, only his faith.

May Allah be pleased with all the Muslims who are protecting Quds today and yesterday and who have dedicated their lives for this cause, who have given their lives for this cause. Their sacrifice is a paragon of virtue that perhaps we will never be able to match. Many nameless Muslims were not stronger than you, us, maybe most of them were not as knowledgeable as you. But their faith was strong. As today Palestinian mujahideen are stronger than all of us in one thing.

If the great grand parents of Arabs had not joined hands with the British and betrayed the Turks, today this generation would not be facing this humiliation.

We are at war. Now the Army is telling in advance , when and where they are going to attack . I do not think many armies usually declare such thing in advance and loose the element of surprise. They did it cause they want to fight Hamas and want the population out of the way.

~
do not lie, i know that you anyway will, you sent notification for safe zones to civilians and yet you bombed, diabolical genocidal behavior and you are active participant in it.

He's clearly not thought that through before hitting the "Post Reply" button.
Pisses me off. He’s justifying genocide just cuz they got a “warning”.
That’s what Daesh is in reality. Mass killings of innocents. Genocide.
He just showed his Zionist Daesh tendencies like majority of his countrymen.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom