What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

USAF Globemaster Callsign: Reach - RCH896, on final approach for landing towards Israel.
1697184308273.png

Bro listen, do you know what Hamas' plan is if Israel gets in with 300k troops and killing 1/3 or 1/2 of Gaza's population? Do they have any plan or just went in did the operation? Attacking the enemy is not stupid, attacking the enemy without a plan is stupid.
my concern also.

Bro listen, do you know what Hamas' plan is if Israel gets in with 300k troops and killing 1/3 or 1/2 of Gaza's population? Do they have any plan or just went in did the operation? Attacking the enemy is not stupid, attacking the enemy without a plan is stupid.
"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious". - Sun Tzu the Art of War.

I don't think so, US can stay neutral and we have seen it and yet they holds the status of super power, their power is not just the influence but the network of Allies it created over the last 5-6 decades.

Well, you don't get to be strong by staying out of conflict, that is what WW1 has taught the American. Back in Cold War. The West and The Soviet believe a different version of Power, the West believe in projecting power by assertion, Soviet believe in Projecting power by appearance. And that has not change since, and we come out ahead of Cold war only reenforce the idea power by assertion is the way to project power.

So basically the thing here that despite US who keep State and Church separate also holds a strong Jewish State policy, protecting Israel in the land which was given to them by British who have no right to do so based on a claim from bible, this is giving a very radical ISIS like message to the world from a USA govt, so should just say that USA govt is the ISIS with nukes who also happen to have the largest Military and Economy ? If USA congress is indeed controlled by the Radical Jews than God bless the world cause they will push USA into a war within middle east against the Muslims which they seems to be their number one enemy. All that happen in a Country which pride itself on Church and state separate policy.

Coming from a Political Science background (Many people forget I do have a degree in Politician Science) you will understand the path of democracy is there are always two camps. You please one, and you enrage the other, there are no balance on the middle, the needle swing between the two groups, and that's we have 2 parties policy.

In this case, one group think Israeli is the oppressor, and one group think Israel being attack, and the latter group win because that group have more influence, that is the basis of government, it's the same whether you are talking about China, US, or ISIS (If you can call that a government) I mean, there are always someone believe something and trust is the last thing on their mind, and to most of us, it's not even bothered. The issue here is, you see one thing, 10 people see other, and you are asking why the government listened to the 10 people and not you. That's the entire issue here, this is just how government work, can you please the Israeli and Palestinian at the same time? Probably, with a very complex solution, but to achieve that, you need people to propel that into an equation, and most of the time, one side didn't want to cooperate with another, and in the end, the side with bigger pull always win. The different between the US and China is, that needle can change in the US, again, if there are enough people buying the Palestinian view, then the US government will change its course, it won't happen in China or ISIS. that ideology is the base of the policy or what the government did.

This is not about US being sectarian, this is not about US being a government, and it have to follow MAJORITY want, by majority, I don't mean everyone, but the sponsor. US is not a majority government, most people forgot that, being represented by "majority" of population does not guarantee a term in the office, which mean whoever represent the people held the power, NOT the people themselves.

Well if People expect no mercy than why the same people cry when their ally Israel civilians were killed? eye for an eye, Israel say they started it and Hamas will say Israel started it, Also US public can expect anything it doesn't matter, as we have seen US govt manipulate its own public perception with fake reports (Kuwait fake female nurse Case) if US govt wants something they know works around to change their public opinion and many times even completely ignoring their public opinions. So this is not the USA people who are rallying behind USA govt to support Israel, its the US govt who is putting its weight while the media is extremely bias towards the other side, its the same situation as Nazi Propaganda against the Jews in WW2, only this time its the Muslims where Jews were, and Jews are where Nazi's were.

The issue here is, you need a reason why, otherwise it's not going to happen.

I mean, why the US government want to manipulate the people, they aren't just doing this because you think so, or you say so, there has to be a reason behind that, and as I explained, Muslim group didn't have the same pull of Jewish Group, and that's where the allegiance is going to lies.

On the other hand, media and audience goes hand in hand, you need to have an audience want something to be able to manipulating them into it, I mean if you are left wing media, and have left wing audience, you can't and it's rather pointless to try to manipulate right wing value on them, media gave the audience what they wanted, and in turn coax the government into their own ideology, not the otherway around, again, and I will let you have 3 guess which side control the media, the Jewish or the Muslim?

If USA said enough and asked Israel to stop, Europeans will have no reason not to follow that, right now Europeans are following the lead of USA in support of Israel, whatever US will do Europeans will follow it is as simple as that, and just like American political system Europeans are also hold this strong burden of Holocausts and many EU countries out of sheer regret supports Israel, whether their public supports such actions or not that is a different matter.

Last thing I would say, when Americans/Allied forces enter Berlin and defeated the Nazi's they open the gates of Concentration camps for the German public to see what Nazi's were doing, Lets see if we the Americans or Europeans will open the doors of Gaza after they are done with their onslaught for the rest of the world to see what have they done.
Only that this is NOT going to happen like that, again, as I explained on Sunday, this is not how US work, you can't just say "why not just stay out of it for a change" I don't want to argue what yours view is, so again, I am going to say I will have to agree to disagree with it, it's just that, this is not going to go there because there are lack of support of the course, it's sad that many people have to die but this is the ground reality here. Again, you can think of this whatever you choose to think, that does not mean what you think is right or wrong, that's just that your thinking is not the general idea the government is going for, that is how it is in the US since WW1.

The main problem is Hamas is a militant force, it cannot be compared to military force a decent nation with more than 50 million people have.
Of course Hamas stands no chance in a conventional war with IDF.. But IDF stands no chance in a conventional war against the Muslim world... However the Muslim world will not attack IDF and even if they do there is a high chance the US will go to war for Isreal.
Killing many Israeli citizens as accused by Western observers will not help the Palestinian struggle. It will just bring set back. Any thing that is against Quran and Hadith will create dooms for us, individually or nationly. It is very clear in Islam that we cannot kill civilians during any war. It is Islam under Saladin that shock the world about morality during war.

If only Hamas only killed active IDF personnel, the story will be different. I dont know what will be the outcome, but I think if ground invasion happened and US with British keep supporting Israel, I would say both US and British will likely be seen as part of the problem by the world and their soft power will be weaken.
While it would definitely be better if Hamas only targeted IDF personnel, you have to take into account other factors.

Traditionally males after puberty are considered combatants even in Islam. Unless they surrender and indicate they have no weapons they are traditionally considered combatants.

The US itself when drone striking Pakistan would consider any boy aged above 16 to be a military aged male combatant and therefore legitimate target.

Israel on top of this blurs the lines between civilian and combatant when all of Israel has been though mandatory military training and service and white settlers carry weapons which they regularly shoot at indigenous semitic people with.

All of this aside, Israel has indiscriminately targeted civilian women and children for decades now. What choice have they left Hamas other than to go on a final suicidal all out offensive?

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious". - Sun Tzu the Art of War.

Yeah, I mean if they coordinated with Hezbollah or Iran or whoever or whatever plan that they took into consideration the likely repercussions and they will mitigate the repercussions with whatever plan they have then it's fine. War is sacrifice and you have to make sacrifice as long as you have a plan. It's not impossible they have a plan, but if they don't they are cvnts. Palestine will be liberated through a war, I don't know when but whenever it is, it will be liberated through a good plan, not an irresponsible and stupid plan. No military leader ever won a war without a good plan.

Back
Top Bottom