What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

All those façade of secularism and atheism are just like that. A façade. A façade to fool Muslims and rest of the world. I won't be surprised if same countries start persecuting Muslim populations and start sending them to concentration camps

We Muslims have been fooled for a long time on the name of secularism, liberalism etc while the west continues to do everything to occupy and expand every each of the "holy land"
So the new rule for the world is that if someone attack your civilians after decades of long subjugation then it gives you every right to BOMB civilians and break UN/Geneva Convention, I bet China/Russia taking notes. I'm telling you these Zionists and their lobby will take down US with them, they are already forcing US political system to go against the very values they so proudly brag about, Freedom/Liberty/self-defense etc.

All the kids present in this pictured martyred

View attachment 960967
1697179430260.png

This is inhuman. You can't make millions of people leave their homes for whatever reason. There could be other ways to eliminate the terrorists of Hamas....
That's what they said, I am pretty sure Israeli goal is not eliminate Hamas.

Because you can't just eliminate Hamas by going in and taking them out, you will need to occupy Gaza and form a group of government to hold power there and once it's strong enough then you leave. That mean temporary occupation. And they are not doing that, and most Israeli don't really care about that either. Which mean if they say they are doing this to oust Hamas, then either they have the stupidest plan of all or they are just saying that but doing some other thing.

Unless they are really trying to reoccupy Gaza, this is probably just going to be an "Operation Body Count" It's smell like it, it sound like it, they know it's impossible to evacuate that many people with one closed border, even if Egypt do open that border, that's not going to work and Egypt would most likely won't. Which means that's the same old trick "I have warn you already and you didn't leave so don't blame us" kind of message

Another thing is, if they are serious about going into Gaza, they are overdoing the bombing now, you want them to fight you in those houses so when you bomb them, you know your enemy is going to be bury under it when you bring the building down. You bomb them when you had already went in, not when all your troop is still at border, you can still bomb strategic target like comms center, staging area, ammo depot and stuff like that, but it wouldn't need 6000 sorties with ten of thousand targets, you don't have that many strategic target in Gaza.......Iraq maybe, Afghanistan maybe, Ukraine certainly, not Gaza.........

Last edited:
That's what they said, I am pretty sure Israeli goal is not eliminate Hamas.

Because you can't just eliminate Hamas by going in and taking them out, you will need to occupy Gaza and form a group of government to hold power there and once it's strong enough then you leave. That mean temporary occupation. And they are not doing that, and most Israeli don't really care about that either. Which mean if they say they are doing this to oust Hamas, then either they have the stupidest plan of all or they are just saying that but doing some other thing.

Unless they are really trying to reoccupy Gaza, this is probably just going to be an "Operation Body Count" It's smell like it, it sound like it, they know it's impossible to evacuate that many people with one closed border, even if Egypt do open that border, that's not going to work and Egypt would most likely won't. Which means that's the same old trick "I have warn you already and you didn't leave so don't blame us" kind of message

Another thing is, if they are serious about going into Gaza, they are overdoing the bombing now, you want them to fight you in those houses so when you bomb them, you know your enemy is going to be bury under it when you bring the building down. You bomb them when you had already went in, not when all your troop is still at border, you can still bomb strategic target like comms center, staging area, ammo depot and stuff like that, but it wouldn't need 6000 sorties with ten of thousand targets, you don't have that many strategic target in Gaza.......
If they aren’t going in then why would they mobilize all those troops and all that military aid being flown in to them?

If they aren’t going in then why would they mobilize all those troops and all that military aid being flown in to them?
Oh, they are going in........just not to try and take Hamas (they may also take down Hamas, I don't know).

The entire thing is overkill, I am not going to say what I think they are going to do (and I left one giant clue in my post already, I can't be clearer on that) I will just say this instead, they said they are going in to JUST bring Hamas down, and that's bull from where I am seeing. They are going in, but they are doing something else. Read how we took down the Taliban when we went to Afghanistan in 2001, that's a surgical operation, and what the Israeli doing now is using a broadsword to perform a surgery

This is what I am going to say now.

Update: Unrelated to Gaza for one Moment: NYPD have confirmed there is NO credible threat to any Jewish building or monument in New York!

Judging by the position of the refuelers, there must be a fair few IAF F16's in the sky above Gaza:
1697180365747.png

Further updates from Dept. Of Homeland Security: "do not at present have any specific & credible intelligence that would indicate any potential threat to the US stemming from Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel at this time".

Of course it is when it is aimed at Master & Slave relationship. It is the West Pakistanis which tried to enslave the East Pakistanis.

FYI, Indian tie with the western neighbour is non existent, thanks to Modi and Ties with the eastern neighbor is more or less like transactional. So you people do not matter anymore. Good luck with your Muslim fundamentalism.

You people will die shouting Hindu, Jew, Christian, Sikh, Ahmedia, Shia, Barelvi, Deobandi, Your Right Hand, Left Hand, Tongue, Eyes, head and so on. Fact of the matter is, you guys are incompatible to live in a society, even within yourself. No prize for guessing why. You guys move out in search of better life, settle down in 1st world countries and end up living in misery as you were in your home country. So stop making fool out of yourself.

You guys were G4N, is G4N, will remain G4N until you get into H No 72. Such a pathetic existence.
Wtf are you talking about pajeet

Everyone sees the Chindoos shrieking Joy Shri Rom and obsessing over trying to smear the faces of Mujlimj, "rice bags", Dalits and Khalistanis with gobar under the guise of assimilation to their brand of swarthoid BIMARU Chindootva politics. "Non-eggjistence" your dark behind pajeet, you bandars will spend the rest of your life seething over the fact we're not riding lingams like you

There's a line up of Chindoos in every Western country forging fake student acceptance letters to come to the West and work as coffee baristas despite Modi-zi turning your Pajeetistan into Honda Vishwaguru. Is this the dignified "eggjistence" of the average Honda which we're missing out on? Completely delusional. Keep crying about 72 btw, tera K had 16,000 prostitutes servicing him.

Back
Top Bottom