What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Even Tim Pool, a right wing commentator in the US , has confirmed this:

I dont know if this has already been posted,but this claim of dead butchered babies has its own wiki page
F8RLr72WoAAiki2

UN says it's 'impossible' for Palestinians to follow Israel's evacuation warning​

The United Nations has said is it "impossible" for Palestinians to move to the south of Gaza in the next 24 hours.
Israel issued the evacuation order earlier as it prepares to launch a planned ground offensive almost a week after Hamas's unprecedented multi-pronged assault.

UN officials in Gaza "were informed by their liaison officers in the Israeli military that the entire population of Gaza north of Wadi Gaza should relocate to southern Gaza within the next 24 hours," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a statement in New York.

"This amounts to approximately 1.1 million people," he added, or nearly half of Gaza's 2.3 million population.
The areas north of Wadi Gaza include Gaza City, the enclave's largest city.

Mr Dujarric said the UN "considers it impossible for such a movement to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences."

Israel's military did not immediately provide a comment on the warning, which came as it amassed tanks near the Gaza border and pounded the enclave with air strikes.

Christians and Muslims need to unite to find this antichrist/False Messiah. He's presenting himself as God on YouTube. Writing poetry. Go see his channel. It's incredibly disturbing and creepy. His channel name is Othman Saber.

If he's not the antichrist/Maseeh Al Dajjal then he's Satan talking about the coming of the Dajjal/Antichrist.

Either way he needs to be ruined. Make sure he does not create a account here. If he does ban immediately. He'll start spamming black magic everywhere.
You sound unwell. If I say I am God/Christ/Messiah/Antichrist/Satan on YouTube, why does it bother you? Why don't you learn to treat me as just yet another crank and move on with your life instead of trying to 'ruin' me?

No why would I bloody know or care what some made up religion or their pretend leaders do or say?

Unlike your banana boat republics, we have a democratically elected government who guide us and a constitutional legal framework and clearly laid out legislation to support this.

You have a King. Stop talking about democracy.

I am just saying that the British Caliph should come out in support of the British government.

Do they care? They think once their Messiah show up what will he do ? Forget about Muslims what will Jewish Messiah will do to Pagan Indians and Christians ? I bet he won't be a human fcuking right activists, ask a Christian what will their White jesus do upon his return to Jews/Muslims/Hindus? How the fcuk these western/India and other people are so dumb to see that? like do they have 2 at least 2 active functioning brain cells ?
Most of us will be left behind as there are only 144,000 seats on the plane to heaven.

The White House has decided to extend the national emergency plan for another year, citing Turkiye's military operations in northeastern Syria as "an unusual and specific threat to the national security of the United States."

F8RMHIdXcAABPHf

You will leave! Neither your show of force nor your aircraft carriers will save you. You have reached the end of the story in the Middle East.

Do they care? They think once their Messiah show up what will he do ? Forget about Muslims what will Jewish Messiah will do to Pagan Indians and Christians ? I bet he won't be a human fcuking right activists, ask a Christian what will their White jesus do upon his return to Jews/Muslims/Hindus? How the fcuk these western/India and other people are so dumb to see that? like do they have 2 at least 2 active functioning brain cells ?

They are pajeets man. What do you think?

LOL!!,well said.
Theres actually a hilariously over the top description of the post messiah world in the last book of the utterly loony left behind series.
Lets just say that it isnt much fun for anyone who isnt a born again christian,,,,
Tho somewhat bizarrely its the satanists who come across as the most reasonable and open minded of people.

God works in mysterious ways. First, he decides a few thousand innocents should die in Israel, then to keep the balance he decides a few tens of thousands or hundreds of thousand innocents should die in Gaza. It is all a mystery, beyond human comprehension.

Like I said you know as much as my chair

Breaking news: US conduct nuclear drills in the Mediterranean (TRT News)

The NATO exercise is called Steadfast Noon. It was announced that NATO's annual October exercise will take place next week in Italy, Croatia and the Mediterranean Sea. A large number of fighter jets, surveillance planes and tanker planes as well as long-range bombers B-52s are expected to participate in the exercise.

This is inhuman. You can't make millions of people leave their homes for whatever reason. There could be other ways to eliminate the terrorists of Hamas....
IDFs planning is that Hamas won’t have enough time to relocate all their weapons or plan, so they will move with the people in limited time because if they remain there they (Hamas) will be destroyed.

The only problem with this is, what if they have preempted this and there are weapons stores in the South? What then?

They are pajeets man. What do you think?
But what happen to USA Govt ? how can they be so blood thirsty ? dude majority of Muslim Country officially condemn 9/11 Attacks in strongest possible words, but right now USA is not even calling for Israel to calm the fcuk down while they are breaking every single UN law, this is fcuked up. Does USA or west have any face left to say anything to Russia now? bro even India and Pakistan fought 4 wars and yet they never bomb each other civilians populations to this magnitude, I never thought I would say this but despite the pathetic Indians are at least they are not as psychopaths as Western Whites.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom