What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

We want this to end. Hamas is not against a ceasefire. Its Israeli regime full bent on committing genocide. If they don't stop this will become a world war.
You want this to end? Hand over the hostages unconditionally and surrender all Hamas fighters and Hamas leadership. It’s that simple

You want this to end? Hand over the hostages unconditionally and surrender all Hamas fighters and Hamas leadership. It’s that simple
There's no hostages. Their prisoners of war. If Israel doesn't end then Jewish ISIS regime will be eradicated. You still haven't seen anything. And now we see you're a British Jew Israel firster. That doesn't care about British lives. Waste of time.

Here we go again ! Why don't we just butt out !!
Ignore him he's Jewish. He can dream on. Israel satanic extremist regime will be eradicated.

Kensington Palace says the Prince and Princess of Wales are "profoundly distressed" by Hamas's "appalling terrorist attack upon Israel" and that they "hold all the victims in their hearts and minds".

Yet another pair of insufferable welfare recipients who don't know how to keep their entitled royal clacker shut. And I liked Kate because of her style and beauty, but please, STFU.

Hamas are terrorists, whoever supports them are terrorist sympathisers. Hamas has done more damage to the cause of the people of Palestine that any other actor.

Say it with me” Hamas are terrorists.”.
Hamas are freedom fighters and brave soldiers. Go punch your head into wall, Jew. 😂🤣🤣🤣😊😊

Yet another pair of insufferable welfare recipients who don't know how to keep their entitled royal clacker shut. And I liked Kate because of her style and beauty, but please, STFU.
Says the stupid Egyptian living in the US. Go wank over a hot stove you silly twat. What are your Muslim counties doing to help the Palestinian civilians? I’ll tell you what, sweet **** all, that’s what they are doing.

Bunch of neutered twats, banging on about matters beyond your purview.

Hamas are freedom fighters and brave soldiers. Go punch your head into wall, Jew. 😂🤣🤣🤣😊😊
Hamas will be zeroed very soon.

I'm confused. First she gets a tattoo of the Lebanese Forces cross,who were one of the main Maronite militias during the Lebanese Civil War and fought the Palestinians and massacred them in Sabra and Shatila. And they were also allied with Israel. And she posts this:

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 23-33-56 Playboy fires Mia Khalifa after she expressed support for Ha...png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom